Famous PSB Bikes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Famous PSB Bikes

So I can see Sookie's GSX-R 750 is currently for sale. I'm not here to bag the bloke, a lot of others on here take care of that. But it does without question raise a bit more interest given the infamy of the whole saga. As we can't post in the classified section about this or other memorable bikes (for fear of whacking stick ) I thought that I would start this thread. Use this for nostalgia or for whatever floats your boat.

I unknowingly bought ShortSteves old GSXR600 of an Irishman (go figure!).. Turns out, before the Irishman bought it, mercurial (I think?) owned it and ShortSteve before her. While Steve owned it he made a guest appearance doing wheelies on ACA then got it impounded

Comment

Don't worry I'll crash an R1 and make sure it can be a PSB celeb bike also I'm actually a little nervous and unsure if I want to sell her!!!
      Originally posted by Rich...
      You got me in trouble...

Comment

I'd be nervous and unsure about buying it.

Comment

Originally posted by Sookie View Post
          Don't worry I'll crash an R1 and make sure it can be a PSB celeb bike also I'm actually a little nervous and unsure if I want to sell her!!!
          You aren't a PSB celebrity.

Comment

Originally posted by manyak View Post
            I unknowingly bought ShortSteves old GSXR600 of an Irishman (go figure!).. Turns out, before the Irishman bought it, mercurial (I think?) owned it and ShortSteve before her. While Steve owned it he made a guest appearance doing wheelies on ACA then got it impounded
            Wasn't mercurial, was Firefly. I remember seeing the bike nearly 2 years after i sold it, sheer fluke i shadowed the guy to a ride only to see my old bike on his driveway!

As for famous psb bikes, my vote goes to TurboR1, the stories i heard (and tales i could tell) about what that bike and it's owner used to get up too...
            Of worthy mention is browncow's 250 something or other that never resembled what it was suppossed too...
            And Dubs' Busa Lotta time/money/effort gone into that unmistakable ride...
            yes, i am ignorant
            yes, i am a prick
            no, i don't care
            you make me sick

Comment

Camel Salesman's Gixxer.

S.
              Chuck Norris is 1/8th Cherokee. This has nothing to do with ancestry, the man ate a fucking Indian.

Comment

I've got Smokey Matt's RG250. Does that count?
                “The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. - W Churchill”

Comment

Originally posted by Desmo View Post
                  You aren't a PSB celebrity.
                  Desmo - like it or not, he probably is.

Still wouldn't touch that bike.... And not just because its a GSX....
                  Whatcha gonna do? Rap is not afraid of you
                  Beat is for Sonny Bono, beat is for Yoko Ono

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

That's the shit, Ben

Comment

Spock's RC30 comes to mind.
                            "Democracy means simply the bludgeoning of the people by the people for the people"

Comment

Originally posted by shortSteve View Post
                              Wasn't mercurial, was Firefly. I remember seeing the bike nearly 2 years after i sold it, sheer fluke i shadowed the guy to a ride only to see my old bike on his driveway!

As for famous psb bikes, my vote goes to TurboR1, the stories i heard (and tales i could tell) about what that bike and it's owner used to get up too...
                              Of worthy mention is browncow's 250 something or other that never resembled what it was suppossed too...
                              And Dubs' Busa Lotta time/money/effort gone into that unmistakable ride...
                              I finally got to see your one and only television appearance last night sS. Hey! Your old ride is famous. I thought it was very thoughtful of that lovely policeman to help you push your bike onto the "beaver tail" truck.

Comment

Working...
                              X