Bachelor pad. Need something to hang on the walls [On a budget]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bachelor pad. Need something to hang on the walls [On a budget]

Apartment is brand new, all furniture is new and modern. Need something not too expensive to hang on the walls. What and where? I've tried Crazy Clarks/Red Dot for large blown up photos on canvas but they only had London & Sydney themed ones.

Interested in photo prints and graffiti art.

Photo prints of what?
    "Speed Kills". The stupid person's answer to a complex problem.

Comment

Try ikea, they normally have alot on canvas prints that are cheap, I know they had a perth skyline a while ago if that's the kind of thing you are after. However, if you're really after something for a bachelor pad, save some $'s and get some good sporting memorabilia.
      www.brandsense.com.au
      sigpic

Comment

cheap flatscreen with USB just displaying different pics
        I think about sex every tits seconds.

Comment

Find pictures that you like and then get them printed Custom Photo Imaging, Professional Digital Imaging and Photo Lab

Comment

Draw crappy pictures on the wall and colour them badly with crayons, it worked for Picasso.

Comment

masters and bunnings have lots of shitty pics on canvas.

Comment

+1 for IKEA, they have some pretty cool stuff :

Ready to hang - Frames & pictures - IKEA
                DO NOT TOUCH - Probably the most unsettling thing to read in braille.

Comment

Get some of your favourite photos, make them black and white, and get one of the site sponsors to print them on a canvas!
                  Spiral out, keep going...

Comment

whats the budget?

Comment

Theres a place on albany highway vic park that does large prints. Anything from mounted pics with autographs (like withnthe autograph and photo above) to stuff like movie and album posters that look pretty cool

Comment

Go to 427 Hay St, Subiaco. I think its called Guest Fine Art Services? They have some pretty awesome artwork that Ive admired whilst drunk.... That or have a look around at Op Shops or Ebay.
                        How do blind people know when to stop wiping?

Comment

Go to shutterstock.com or istock.com.

Search to your hearts content for anything and everything.

Then give the ID number to me and I can work my magic.

Comment

Mounted in a plush velvet wall case, an 8 ball of coke, a couple of hungy notes , a credit card.Written in gold bold, IN CASE OF EMERGENCY -BREAK GLASS
                            REPENT MOTHER FUCKER
                            (anarchy in english )

Comment

Make some frames out of 2x1" pine, put sound deadening mats inside then wrap the outside with some funky fabric that suits your decor from spotlight or something.
                              You'll now have some cool wall art but the best thing is they will absorb sound and echos when ur banging hot bitches in ur pad or watchin Termintor 2 full blast!
                              B19 Oakford V.B.F.S

Comment

Working...
                              X