Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are your Guilty Pleasures (AKA the stuff you enjoy when no-one else is around)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are your Guilty Pleasures (AKA the stuff you enjoy when no-one else is around)

No, I am not talking mastabatory fantasies here, but what are the little things you tend not to do with company about because it is so terribly "uncool" or a little tragic.

I shall lead with just one of mine - 80s love ballads. You know, old Chicago, Judie Tzuke (okay 1979, but close) etc.

But this one is right up there, made even better by the uber-cheesy video clip.

What are yours?

hahahahaha not a chance in hell, i'm still climbing the social ladder from 40ft under.

But the first step is admitting you like bawdy love ballads lol
    I think about sex every tits seconds.

Comment

The car windows go up faster than the volume on the car stereo when this comes on in the shuffle, but I've always had a crush on her...

The correct number of bikes to own = N + 1, where N is the current number of bikes you own.

Comment

pulling wheelies. i'm no show off
        "I think she's kinda sweet...but she makes her living catching cum in her mouth and i'm sensing that's a problem with you"

Comment

Working...
        X