Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TBWTK What have you received sent you should not have IT :)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TBWTK What have you received sent you should not have IT :)

Just thought I would share this with you and thought I would ask the question ??
    I got a message about 0630 this morning :
    Something to the tune of Thanks for the Coffee this morning love you honey
    And it got me thinking have you sent or received a message that was not meant for you or Who you sent it to ?

Was a PSB er and I sent I love you back where is the coffee

Got a call one midnight from some guy who "Had just left the rocks and wanted to come and get some gear to get through the night"

I told him it would be a hell of a drive. He asked "Is this Johnno in Penrith?"

To which I replied "No, its xxxxx, in Perth"

"click!"
    They hung a sign up in our town "If you live it up, you won't live it down"-Tom Waits

Comment

yeah, had some young chick asking me to bring her wine... strung that on for a good 45 minutes before I had to push my luck and clue her in by asking if she would rather have Tequila instead

Comment

Got a pm telling me not to threadshit.
        Clearly that was meant for someone else as all my posts are insightful and awesome...
        Can you help with foster care?
        http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...needed-163289/

Comment

Some years ago a mate I worked with was getting calls from an older Italian gent asking for Dom...

My mate keep telling him that it wasn't Dom's number...I expect the old guy was occassionly dialing the wrong number by one digit or something...

Anyway my mate gets another call from the guy when we were at work, he put on a serious voice and said "Haven't you heard Dom's dead"...

A little bit of conversation happened about how tragic it was...

Well about an hour later he got called back and the old guy abused the hell out of him while he laughed...

He never had the problem anymore...

Comment

Bloke at work started dating one of the cleaners and one thing lead to another, he sends a picture of his cock and balls to everyone in his contacts list by mistake.
            for passing your r-e test see here- http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...-thread-57420/
            for passing your R class test see here- http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...-thread-97314/
            for passing your intermediate excel training coarse see here- http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...course-163460/

Comment

I got one.. I'm assuming it's someone I know...

"I know where you hid the body"...
              Originally posted by Rich...
              You got me in trouble...

Comment

I had a moron Bouncer at Black Betty's where I used to work, who got pissed off because I wouldn't give all his mates free piss. He started prank calling me from a private number with death threats (no joke).

After about a week I figured out who it was, as one of them was the only Kiwi I knew in Perth at the time and I am guessing he was drunk as his accent came out quite a bit stronger this time. Anyway, I played it up.

"I am going to murder you on your way home tonight" (stupid growly voice)

ME: "***** is that you?"

"........"

ME: "Holy shit dude! If I had known it was you I wouldn't have gone to the police." (I didn't go to the police, I was pretty sure it was a stupid prank)

"What do you mean the police???" (in his normal voice)

ME: "They have been listening to my calls for the last week, they believe my life is in danger and are going around to the dickheads hou.... mate I would start running"

"What the fuck!!" *click*

He didn't speak to me again at work until he got fired about two weeks later for caving in a drunk dudes head that was passed out in the toilets.
                Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

Comment

my wife got a text a few years back, something along the lines of hey sexy, how you doing. she responded positively thinking it was a friend of hers whose i.d. wasnt showing up. after a couple of messages, i deduced it was a female sending them, thinking it they were going to a guy. this was confirmed a few weeks later by a close up selfy of boobs. not real nice ones either. and a few weeks later by a close up of fingers mashing a rather unattractive vaj. then it stopped. if they'd been attractive tits n vaj, i would've confiscated the phone and played for all i could.
                  "I think she's kinda sweet...but she makes her living catching cum in her mouth and i'm sensing that's a problem with you"

Comment

The joys of Whatsapp.... Sent my Muslim in-laws a message to leave the beer by the front door so we can pick it up as we drove past. That was fun trying to explain (I said it was for my Dad).

Speaking of Dad, I had an ex whose name came after Dad's on my phone. Had to be extra-careful when sending messages!
                    Originally posted by vk6hgr
                    My Hyosung couldn't do that speed if it was dropped in from orbit.

Comment

Not received any I shouldn't have, but auto correct caused me to send the gf a message a few weeks ago that was meant to say "want to come and see and movie tonight?" but ACTUALLY said (and i do apologise for the language, blame my phone), "want to cunt and see a movie nigger?"
                      Originally Posted by Maxo
                      do people around you constantly wear their palm on their face?
                      to Butters

Comment

shows how often you type c*nt if it auto corrects TO that word!!!!

Comment

Sent a mate a text from the cricket

"Gussets gone."

Auto corrected from "Husseys gone."

Got a text back

"Take it the bars open then"

Comment

I occasionally get calls from an older italian lady trying to call her daughter, we have a good chat, she's even given me a couple of recipes!!
                            DO NOT TOUCH - Probably the most unsettling thing to read in braille.

Comment

text late one night: "how much for a trannie in my car?" on further exploration dude needed a reconditioned auto transmission. slipped text from my girl last valentines day: "i want to kick chocolate sauce off your..." was meant to be "lick"....so she tells me.
                              euphoric, ZRX1200R, XSR900, XR400

Comment

Working...
                              X