Stocking fillers?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stocking fillers?

Does anyone know of a store in Perth anywhere that is a good source for stocking fillers?
    My Mum used to buy the coolest shit for our stockings but the lack of shops up here makes scouting around for cool stuff impossible.

For your wife/kid?

Things/WILD/Bazaar? Those type stores sell some cool gizmo 'awesome for a week' type gifts..

Comment

Originally posted by Desmo View Post
      Does anyone know of a store in Perth anywhere that is a good source for stocking fillers?
      My Mum used to buy the coolest shit for our stockings but the lack of shops up here makes scouting around for cool stuff impossible.
      Hey mate, not sure about your kids ages and stuff, I dont have kids but when my nieces and nephews come to Perth for the summer and I know we will be spending time at the beach, I find pretty good stocking fillers at those little shops that set up near the main beaches selling beach crickets sets, blow up floaty rafts and such. Pretty disposable but the stuff gets a good amount of use from the whole family just over the holiday weeks, probably more use than the games consoles and things like that.

Comment

Fleshlight......
        2013 Ducati 1199 Panigale
        2014 KTM 1290 Super Duke R x2
        2012 KAWASAKI ZX6R SUPERSTOCK RACE BIKE (Alive Again!)
        2009 YAMAHA R6 SUPERSPORT TRACK/RACE BIKE
        2008 HONDA CBR1000RR SUPERBIKE TRACK/RACE BIKE
        2012 KAWASAKI NINJA 250 PRODUCTION RACE BIKE

Comment

This is for a four year old boy....

Comment

RC Speedboat! Actually RC anything is pretty awesome at that age..

Comment

Yeah, he already has a car, but putting a speedboat in a stocking is pretty hard!
              Just looking for some interesting knick-knacks and fillers.

Comment

urrrmmm not very appropriate then. but still buy one anyway and keep for self.
                2013 Ducati 1199 Panigale
                2014 KTM 1290 Super Duke R x2
                2012 KAWASAKI ZX6R SUPERSTOCK RACE BIKE (Alive Again!)
                2009 YAMAHA R6 SUPERSPORT TRACK/RACE BIKE
                2008 HONDA CBR1000RR SUPERBIKE TRACK/RACE BIKE
                2012 KAWASAKI NINJA 250 PRODUCTION RACE BIKE

Comment

I have no need for an artificial cock pocket.
                  Thanks anyway.

Comment

One of the best results I had with stocking fillers was to walk through a discount store like king kong or crazy clarks (can't remember the name) and grab pretty much any crap related to a boy and less than $5 with a budget of about $40
                    there was parachute men, spinning tops all sorts of shit

He loved the fact that the stocking was FULL even if most of it was crap that only lasted a week, he had lots of fun playing with all different stuff.
                    It's better to be thought stupid than open your mouth and remove all doubt

Pure speed in sixth gear on a 5,000 foot straightaway is one thing, but pure speed in third gear on a gravel-strewn, downhill, ess turn is quite another.
                    Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Edit: Ber has the same idea, damn.

I need to buy for my cousins and a trip to Kmart for some cheap, shit, breakable toys seems the way to go. Plus I get to pick up nerf guns for myself at the same time
                      How about a small roll of kids plastic tools so he can "help" you work on your bike? Gotta start them young.
                      Originally posted by Desmo
                      Why be a cunt about it?

Comment

No imagination............ so here goes
                        Fishnet_stockings.jpg

Comment

My Grandparents always gave me chocolate pipes, cigars and cigarettes.
                          They were called the young smokers set I think.

As a responsible parent, buy him a pack of Winnie Reds.
                          Will make him sick as a dog but should put him off smoking for life.

I blame those chocky ones for getting me hooked.
                          Funny, I had a small arsenal of toy weapons yet I've never shot anybody as an adult.

Comment

Originally posted by Old frt View Post
                            My Grandparents always gave me chocolate pipes, cigars and cigarettes.
                            They were called the young smokers set I think.

As a responsible parent, buy him a pack of Winnie Reds.
                            Will make him sick as a dog but should put him off smoking for life.

I blame those chocky ones for getting me hooked.
                            Funny, I had a small arsenal of toy weapons yet I've never shot anybody as an adult.
                            Bet you toked on FAGS as well................ as me that is

Comment

check out:

Empire Toys - Perth Western Australia

and

Freaks and Geeks | Show Me Perth

these are both great for cool little things.

Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

Comment

Working...
                              X