Important, what colour biro?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Important, what colour biro?

So psb, i've finally run out of stolen biros and need to make an investment.

What colour should I buy?

The thing is there are many colours on teh market and I don't have tiem to test them all myself

I don't want to waste money buying a colour i don't like or that I'll want to get rid of in 12 months time.

ps
    I am tall, about 6'1 and 92kg
    i'm right handed and like industrial music
    “Crashing is shit for you, shit for the bike, shit for the mechanics and shit for the set-up,” Checa told me a while back. “It’s a signal that you are heading in the wrong direction. You want to win but crashing is the opposite. It’s like being in France when you want to go to England and when you crash you go to Spain. That way you’ll never get to England!” -- Carlos Checa

Buy an orange superduke..

U6907661.jpg

Comment

Has anyone tried orange before? I haven't seen many in the office and i'm worried that people will think i'm silly for picking orange.
      “Crashing is shit for you, shit for the bike, shit for the mechanics and shit for the set-up,” Checa told me a while back. “It’s a signal that you are heading in the wrong direction. You want to win but crashing is the opposite. It’s like being in France when you want to go to England and when you crash you go to Spain. That way you’ll never get to England!” -- Carlos Checa

Comment

Easy choice. It's the motard of pens, very versatile.

bic-multi.jpg

Comment

I don't want to spend more than 25c.

wont' that be heavy? idon't want something that is slow or looks slow

Comment

Personally I like the old school models...

Comment

plz i onlt want biros

that style of pen looks too slow and old

Comment

try em all
                Bye the one that draws the best boners
                REPENT MOTHER FUCKER
                (anarchy in english )

Comment

Originally posted by Seb View Post
                  Easy choice. It's the motard of pens, very versatile.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]80416[/ATTACH]
                  those are good to keep as a backup pen that doubles as a red pen

^i prefer the felt tip permanent marker pen for writing, gives handwriting that subtle calligraphic flourish that ball points dont.
                  Originally posted by Bendito
                  If we get to a stop and we are missing a dozen bikes and you are last, it was your fault. Don't be that guy. No one likes that guy.

Comment

Originally posted by thro View Post
                    Has anyone tried orange before? I haven't seen many in the office and i'm worried that people will think i'm silly for picking orange.
                    I haven't personally tried orange, but I once read a blog about a guy who's daughters boyfriends uncles brothers husband once had an orange pen and he was able to twist that thing like no tomorrow.

On second thoughts, have you considered a permanent marker? Noone will fuck with you then?

Comment

Originally posted by thro View Post
                      I don't want to spend more than 25c.

wont' that be heavy? idon't want something that is slow or looks slow
                      It's heavy, and unfortunately all the weight is high in the pen, so tip in may be a bitch. Once you get used to the writing style it'll be fine though. The ergonomics are simple yet comfortable, and remember you get what you pay for.

But fuck it. We're all gonna post pens, you won't take any of our advice (although we've been using pens for years) and just buy the pen you've had your eye on since starting this thread anyway.

Comment

CBR1000RR for the same reason as in the other thre... oh pens!
                        Spiral out, keep going...

Comment

Originally posted by Mo-Fo View Post
                          Personally I like the old school models...

pffft.

old school:

Comment

Dude why does I even have to be a pen!?!? Do you even have your pen license?

Do your time on a pencil, when you fuck up it won't be as bad!

Comment

I have an italian pen, sometimes it runs out of ink but it's got so much more soul than those crappy japanese offerings.
                              Originally posted by Desmo
                              Why be a cunt about it?

Comment

Working...
                              X