Who would have thought?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who would have thought?

Paul McCartney to replace Kurt Cobain in Nirvana reunion | Music | guardian.co.uk
    "He who joyfully marches to music rank and file, has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice." Albert Einstein

Legit? ;o

Comment

Of course - it's in a British newspaper. They don't play pranks.
      "He who joyfully marches to music rank and file, has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice." Albert Einstein

Comment

Hope the new song bears no reference to A Day In The Life...

He blew his mind out...

Comment

Cobain was the band, leave it dead.

None of the other members ever did anything of note, eh [MENTION=14634]Lefty[/MENTION]?
          For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
          For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

Do not want.

Unless they do a grunge version of yellow submarine.

Comment

Paul McCartney singing 'Come as you are' or even 'teen spirit'
              The cleanest pom on the planet in his poncy English accent.
              Fuck it I'm going to join Kurt.

Comment

Really? I think thats an awesome idea - good on PM for giving it a spin.

Legend.

Of course it'll never quite top....

Whatcha gonna do? Rap is not afraid of you
                Beat is for Sonny Bono, beat is for Yoko Ono

Comment

The man would have some bitterness and experience to give this some legs. It could be interesting.

Comment

It would only work if they made him live with Cortney Love for a year when she's off her meds.

Comment

Never doubted Pauls talent as a musician or entertainer, but when he tried to get 'Lennon/ McCartney' song credits changed to 'McCartney/Lennon' after Johns death I lost all respect for him.

Typical ego driven showbiz personality.

How can we miss you when you never go away?

Comment

kristnovoselic.jpg
                        I'll just leave this here.
                        Can you help with foster care?
                        http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...needed-163289/

Comment

If he really gets into the playing the part we could be one step closer to getting the beatles back together.
                          Do you remember the good old days before the internet?

when arguments were only entered into by the physically or intellectually able.

Comment

Here t'is.....

Whenever I see Dave Grohl play drums all I can think of is Animal from The Muppets. Krist made a very bold wardrobe choice, and what is Paul playing?

Meh, call me old fashioned, but I like my Nirvana with a little more Cobain in it.

Comment

Originally posted by Trashed View Post
                              Whenever I see Dave Grohl play drums all I can think of is Animal from The Muppets.
                              is that because he was in the Muppets movie, you think he's a Muppet or just the way he looks?

Do you remember the good old days before the internet?

when arguments were only entered into by the physically or intellectually able.

Comment

Working...
                              X