Anonymous Vs Westboro Baptist Church, Rd. 2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anonymous Vs Westboro Baptist Church, Rd. 2

Anonymous Targets Westboro Baptist (Again) Over Threat To Picket Newtown - Forbes

Good to see Stephen Hawking keeping busy....
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pale_Blue_Dot

Comment

I'm lost for words.
      :stupid:

Comment

That looks like a tasty burger.

I want an Obama burger now..
        Originally posted by Desmo
        Why be a cunt about it?

Comment

watched the Louis Theroux doco about these nutcases, they are seriously whack jobs!!! But aparently they are all lawyers and if anyone even so much as shoves them they take them to court!
          B19 Oakford V.B.F.S

Comment

Interesting that there are now (unsure if its been attempted before) calls for this group to be labeled as a hate group. I'd assume this would in one way or another outlaw them?

In all seriousness, next time a nut job goes on a spree, can they target these derelict members of society?
            The greatest excitement comes from besting who you were yesterday.

Comment

Why is it that every now and then some whackjob will go to a school an slaughter innocent kids and yet no one's gone postal on these cunts yet?

Comment

Originally posted by 96 View Post
                Interesting that there are now (unsure if its been attempted before) calls for this group to be labeled as a hate group. I'd assume this would in one way or another outlaw them?

In all seriousness, next time a nut job goes on a spree, can they target these derelict members of society?
                Originally posted by Mo-Fo View Post
                Why is it that every now and then some whackjob will go to a school an slaughter innocent kids and yet no one's gone postal on these cunts yet?
                because they're armed to the teeth with exceptional training, they believe god is on their side but they're not taking any chances.
                Do you remember the good old days before the internet?

when arguments were only entered into by the physically or intellectually able.

Comment

Bet your full auto could hit a half dozen of them before they dropped their pickets...
                  The greatest excitement comes from besting who you were yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by 96 View Post
                    Bet your full auto could hit a half dozen of them before they dropped their pickets...
                    and you could snipe out the same half dozen or more from a nearby hilltop, but they truly are an exceptionally dangerous group of people and having the law on their side makes them bold.
                    Do you remember the good old days before the internet?

when arguments were only entered into by the physically or intellectually able.

Comment

Torn.

On one hand, Westboro Baptist church are a bunch of muppets, and a clear example of the power of stupidity in large groups.

On the other hand, much of anonymous are a bunch of muppets (hacker-wannabe script kiddies), and a clear example of the power of stupidity in large groups....
                      “Crashing is shit for you, shit for the bike, shit for the mechanics and shit for the set-up,” Checa told me a while back. “It’s a signal that you are heading in the wrong direction. You want to win but crashing is the opposite. It’s like being in France when you want to go to England and when you crash you go to Spain. That way you’ll never get to England!” -- Carlos Checa

Comment

It is a good time to be alive.

What is best in life? Troll the forums, see the threads derailed before you and hear the lamentations of the moderators.

Comment

Originally posted by CitizenD View Post
                          It is a good time to be alive.
                          We might be fucked up but we're not America level of fucked up.

Comment

I'm honestly waiting for the conspiracy theory to come out that noone could shoot that many children in under 10 minutes with such a kill rate. It must have been special forces training or false flag operation. It's really a very sad day, people let down by care systems and a general lack of compassion in the world. I can't help but think maybe if we smiled more at each other and said 'Hi' to the stranger we get into a lift with once in a while.

(*Disclaimer if that 'stranger' turns out to be a loony murderer or you're smiling at Gorillas baring your teeth.)
                            Originally posted by Abuse this
                            Get a load of this pussy, he wouldn't travel back in time to murder a baby.

Comment

Originally posted by mekon View Post
                              I'm honestly waiting for the conspiracy theory to come out that noone could shoot that many children in under 10 minutes with such a kill rate. It must have been special forces training or false flag operation. It's really a very sad day, people let down by care systems and a general lack of compassion in the world. I can't help but think maybe if we smiled more at each other and said 'Hi' to the stranger we get into a lift with once in a while.

(*Disclaimer if that 'stranger' turns out to be a loony murderer or you're smiling at Gorillas baring your teeth.)
                              Too many of us. Like when locust populations reach critical mass.

What is best in life? Troll the forums, see the threads derailed before you and hear the lamentations of the moderators.

Comment

Working...
                              X