Hey Barfridge - can you do this?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Barfridge - can you do this?

Change the tyre on the sidecar at 70mph? It's apparently a drill for the Chinese army - but I haven't snoped it.

"He who joyfully marches to music rank and file, has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice." Albert Einstein

Nah, saw him try at Barbs a couple of years ago but they flipped it over in the process.

Incidentally is that oil under the sidecar?
    How unusual.

Comment

That looks suspiciously stationary to me.

Comment

Ror unrucky, Re haf frat tyre....quick Sum wang change frat tyre while i rean to reft.
        I think about sex every tits seconds.

Comment

Originally posted by Old frt View Post
          Nah, saw him try at Barbs a couple of years ago but they flipped it over in the process.

How unusual.
          ^ what he said.
          For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
          For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

Mmmm yeah it looks kinda swell, but can the chinese army do this:

Click here to see my Ducati 999R in the PSB garage... You'll love it!

Don't click here to see my ZX9R aka The Ginger Ninja... there's no link!

Comment

That car clip always amazes me.

Locked diffs, the wheels in the air want to spin. Very hard to undo/redo nuts, remove wheel etc.

Open centre diff. All drive goes to the unweighted wheels. It'll never stay up.

Guess they must have a locked diff, and removed the left hand side axles?
              The greatest excitement comes from besting who you were yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by Old frt View Post
                How unusual.
                Let's not start up THAT argument again. Those sidecar people get a bit touchy about the subject. Anyone would think there was some sort of grain of truth about it........

Comment

Working...
                X