Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How does Mortein No See No Touch actually work?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How does Mortein No See No Touch actually work?

Just wondering how this thing actually kills the mouseys!?!

Mortein No See No Touch Mouse Trap

Judging by mine; mouse dies of coronary heart disease brought about by chronic obesity after eating 2/3 of a box of muesli.

When you set it, the sides of the mouse motel are exposed, mouse goes in and it snaps shut.
    Last edited by CitizenD; 19-12-2012, 05:05 PM.

What is best in life? Troll the forums, see the threads derailed before you and hear the lamentations of the moderators.

Comment

Originally posted by Bowlen View Post
      Just wondering how this thing actually kills the mouseys!?!
      By the looks of it, it doesn't.

It traps them, then they starve to death humanely (?).

Alternatively, the garbage truck crushes them to death.
      “Crashing is shit for you, shit for the bike, shit for the mechanics and shit for the set-up,” Checa told me a while back. “It’s a signal that you are heading in the wrong direction. You want to win but crashing is the opposite. It’s like being in France when you want to go to England and when you crash you go to Spain. That way you’ll never get to England!” -- Carlos Checa

Comment

Many have tried to build a better mouse trap. Mortein have joined those who have failed.
        -

Comment

Originally posted by thro View Post
          By the looks of it, it doesn't.

It traps them, then they starve to death humanely (?).

Alternatively, the garbage truck crushes them to death.
          Well it trapped a mouse and killed it till its dead :-p

Try thoughts are that it breaks its neck

Comment

ThePavedParadise

a+b is to a as a is to b, and I’m golden.

Comment

Originally posted by Guil View Post
              You can buy a spray to freeze dogshit to make it easier to pick up.

It is also good for cooling warm beer.

I've given up on the mouse trap thing, I've just started feeding the neigbours' cats.

What is best in life? Troll the forums, see the threads derailed before you and hear the lamentations of the moderators.

Comment

Just buy a Nooski trap.

Comment

Originally posted by Desmo View Post
                  Just buy a Nooski trap.
                  See I really don't give a shit about humane death for mice. If I catch this cunt I'll clip it's head off and stick it on a toothpick as a warning to the others.

Comment

When I lived in North qld I may or may not have regularly shot rats and mice with a sawn off 0.22 with a silencer.
                    Food for thought perhaps.

Comment

Originally posted by CitizenD View Post
                      See I really don't give a shit about humane death for mice. If I catch this cunt I'll clip it's head off and stick it on a toothpick as a warning to the others.
                      This isn't about humane, it's about efficient.

Comment

Originally posted by Sentient View Post
                        When I lived in North qld I may or may not have regularly shot rats and mice with a sawn off 0.22 with a silencer.
                        Speaking of food, is it weird using a knife and fork to eat now you're in Perth?

I do like your approach but the closest thing I have available is a .308 and no silencer. Or spare floorboards.

Originally posted by Desmo View Post
                        This isn't about humane, it's about efficient.
                        That's true.

And if it's alive when it is caught, as the trap claims it will be, I can finally use this.
                        1560546_1_l.jpg

Edit: Bugger, looks like it does kill them. I guess I can still use the guillotine, I'll just have to use a chew toy to make the squeak.
                        Last edited by CitizenD; 20-12-2012, 04:30 PM.

Comment

Best thing about being in perth is you don't have to share your woman with her brother.

Comment

Best thing about being in perth is you don't have to share your woman with her brother.
                            Nice. Relativity is a scientific concept here, not a match making scheme.

Comment

Lol did you ever use the 22 ammo with birdshot
                              You put the c*nt in country run

Comment

Working...
                              X