Bon Bons

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bon Bons

Well, I've very kindly been adopted out for Xmas dinner this year, so thought I would make a bit of an effort with the Bon Bons.

Does anyone have the lowdown on where to buy the best Bon Bons?

I'm up for a bit of a splash out and I'll need about 3 x half dozen packs. I have vague memories that Myer did half decent ones a few years back.

Or is "quality Bon Bon" the most oxymoronic thing to come out of this holiday season?

Xmas thanks in advance...
    Last edited by truewheel; 20-12-2012, 09:34 PM.
    It didn't look that far on the map...

I don't think that quality and bonbon have ever been heard together except on the packaging. We had Myer ones last year. They are less shit than supermarket ones, in that the toy may have moving parts and the hats are more durable, but they are still shit.
    Originally posted by kenty
    these are my fucks, and I'm not giving them to you

Comment

A bit late to order now but....
      http://www.internationalcrackers.com/
      Ex wife's family had them one year, they ordered through their party store, stuff them yourself, no toys, instead you got a pen, corkscrew, bottle opener, key wallet etc not cheap but definitely quality and something different.
      Do you remember the good old days before the internet?

when arguments were only entered into by the physically or intellectually able.

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
        A bit late to order now but....
        Christmas Crackers IC Luxury Brand
        Ex wife's family had them one year, they ordered through their party store, stuff them yourself, no toys, instead you got a pen, corkscrew, bottle opener, key wallet etc not cheap but definitely quality and something different.
        Cheers - wow, they look amazing. The mv augusta of Bon Bons But as the have to come from the uk and they sell to companies only I'll save the link and maybe organise via work next year.

Merry Xmas fil.

Originally posted by sopheecat View Post
        I don't think that quality and bonbon have ever been heard together except on the packaging. We had Myer ones last year. They are less shit than supermarket ones, in that the toy may have moving parts and the hats are more durable, but they are still shit.
        Haha yep looks like I'll go to Myer then - toys with moving parts; gold! From memory, their jokes were still lame though ^_^. Actually it wouldn't seem quite right if Bon Bon jokes actually made me laugh.

Merry Xmas sophee.
        It didn't look that far on the map...

Comment

Originally posted by truewheel View Post
          Merry Xmas sophee.
          Merry Christmas to you too! Hope your bonbons are filled with funny jokes and hats which dont rip!
          Originally posted by kenty
          these are my fucks, and I'm not giving them to you

Comment

Working...
          X