End of the world my arse!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• End of the world my arse!!

I do belive the world was supposedly meant to end at 7:11 Perth time.

Time is now 7:24, and im still here. Can still look forward the my horror of a weekend.

Better pay that bill then I guess.

I was really rooting for the whackos this time, I suppose they'll be right one day.

What is best in life? Troll the forums, see the threads derailed before you and hear the lamentations of the moderators.

Comment

Isnt this the 3rd or 4th time in like 2 years they have said the world will end?

Comment

Originally posted by bkm2009 View Post
        Isnt this the 3rd or 4th time in like 2 years they have said the world will end?
        I read a blog a few months back that listed all of the 'end of the world's interpreted from "scholarly" texts in the last 18 years. There was something like 23 or more.

Five conspiracy nuts just locked onto '23' and started folding al-foil.

What is best in life? Troll the forums, see the threads derailed before you and hear the lamentations of the moderators.

Comment

People died
          it ended for many
          some may have just taken the thought too far and things became a self prophesy
          for many, me included, we end up with loose ends the first few times arround.
          not any more, that shit is buried.
          REPENT MOTHER FUCKER
          (anarchy in english )

Comment

Do we have any early numbers on the amount of people who checked out early to avoid the apocalyptic rush?

Comment

I was at the arse-end of the world at 7:11 (namely Cockburn Train Station). Does that count?

Comment

It's amazing how a few 'Mericans were willing to kill their children so that they wouldn't have to suffer with Armageddon and the days after everything has gone to shit.

Comment

Originally posted by Eugene View Post
                  It's amazing how a few 'Mericans were willing to kill their children so that they wouldn't have to suffer with Armageddon and the days after everything has gone to shit.
                  Really ?
                  REPENT MOTHER FUCKER
                  (anarchy in english )

Comment

They shouldn't give these fools media coverage. People could be trying stunts like 'high chairs' on their motorcycles thinking the world's going to end anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by shan View Post
                      Really ?
                      Yea really weird. Saw it on a few "prepper" Documentaries. Now I don't know how much truth is in that, but that's totally whacked in the head if you're even considering harming your children when shit hasn't even hit the fan yet...

Comment

The g/f's happy again.

When's the next one?

Comment

Originally posted by nipPs View Post
                          I was at the arse-end of the world at 7:11 (namely Cockburn Train Station). Does that count?
                          I'll pay it. The disembodied heads floating above a place called 'Gateway' pretty much qualifies it.

Somebody in the office mentioned that there were people lining up in South Australia to throw themselves into the ocean. Not sure if it was doomsday related or just SA.

Comment

Originally posted by Eugene View Post
                            Yea really weird. Saw it on a few "prepper" Documentaries. Now I don't know how much truth is in that, but that's totally whacked in the head if you're even considering harming your children when shit hasn't even hit the fan yet...
                            I hope they ate them atE least
                            Edit - late getting the e in there had to find a spare
                            Last edited by shan; 21-12-2012, 07:40 PM.
                            REPENT MOTHER FUCKER
                            (anarchy in english )

Comment

Originally posted by CitizenD View Post
                              Do we have any early numbers on the amount of people who checked out early to avoid the apocalyptic rush?
                              I think the number wont be enough whatever it is

Comment

Working...
                              X