PSB Christmas Card

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PSB Christmas Card

Or call it Yule, or Hanukkah, or whatever.... (I think I do this every year)

Just wanting to say thanks to those forum members that make it all enjoyable (some I may have met, but this is simply about the online experience)

Sventek - putting the psycho back into psychology (your posts always get a look)

filbert - always good for an argument (and a GOOD argument)

agrid - peace dude (as above)

Roger Explosion, , Barfy, rc-sam,BERT, Lolly, mekon, etc (yes, I've met you - and you're still awesome in both worlds)

Spock (special mention for the heated gun debate ) - live long and prosper Nen

devolved - we agree so much online we will probably kill each other if we met

D'Artagnan (see above)

Chuck Steak (please come back!)

Desmo - don't ever change (actually, do - just don't let it show online )

Cam, Lefty - more of you is good (I have seen one Cam happy, perhaps it will spread... but not if it means your silence )

Honourable mention - The Saint (Sorely missed Tim)

Rat 750 - sayin' it

Mo-Fo - sayin' it (even when you shouldn't )

Kamikaze - (aside from the obvious..... she's cool)

Jamathi - you have been quiet dude (is that because of happy or a ban )

Maxo - just always

CitD - you're back and sounding like Rollins before he lost the "angry" !

Rich - special mention Mod, we all know why (ie fair minded contributor to any discussion)

Of course I have a whole forum of thousands to thank and I am sorry for any omissions in my list.

Anyhow, that's just me....

Pass the thanks on to any that have made your online experience memorable.

All the best [MENTION=17857]Skut[/MENTION].

Agrid Christmas 2012.jpg
    -

Comment

Nice post Skut, great stuff. I have also thoroughly enjoyed the drama's, debates, laughs and lessons that I've had over the last year thanks to the members of PSB. Hope you all have a great Christmas and a happy and safe New Year.

Comment

Nice post Skut. Right back at you mate.

All the best to you and ur family, all those you mentioned on that list and everyone else here on PSB. We may not all agree with each other at times but at the end of the day we're all Earthicans, here on this lonely turning rock, here together at this certain point in time. Striving for the same basic wants and needs, yet there'll come a day when we'll all be just a memory, back to none existence, and none of this will matter to us.

My moto - don't worry, be happy.

and Merry Xmas.

Comment

Cheers [MENTION=17857]Skut[/MENTION]. Hope you and yours are happy and safe over the festive season

Comment

Happy Christmas Skut - I look forward to when you and I have some sort of hand to hand 'Star Trek' style combat in the future.

I love your posts Skut because you argue the things I want to argue, but I just can't be bothered arguing them - and you do it much better.

Merry Christmas & all the best for 2013.

fatsanta.jpg
            Whatcha gonna do? Rap is not afraid of you
            Beat is for Sonny Bono, beat is for Yoko Ono

Comment

Bah Humbug !!!!!!

It's 5.30 and I was made to get out of bed by my 7 year old who seems to have been spoilt rotten by Santa .......... wouldn't have happened in my day !
              It's better to be thought stupid than open your mouth and remove all doubt

Pure speed in sixth gear on a 5,000 foot straightaway is one thing, but pure speed in third gear on a gravel-strewn, downhill, ess turn is quite another.
              Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Merry Christmas man, you've had some interesting times this year. May 2013 be full of great things.

Ohhh in such esteemed company I like it.
                Originally posted by Abuse this
                Get a load of this pussy, he wouldn't travel back in time to murder a baby.

Comment

Originally posted by mekon View Post
                  Merry Christmas man, you've had some interesting times this year. May 2013 be full of great things.

Ohhh in such esteemed company I like it.

Cheers dude, I only choose the best, (It makes me look good )

As for interesting times, I wish some Chinese person would stop cursing me!

Comment

Working...
                  X