Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spookiest TV theme

Self-explanatory.

What TV theme made you want to run and hide as a kid?

Here's one to get your started"

Whatcha gonna do? Rap is not afraid of you
    Beat is for Sonny Bono, beat is for Yoko Ono

I watched every episode of the X-Files in my early teens.

But you can get stuffed if you think I'd watch the opening credits. Used to mute the tv and pull the doona over my head.

Also, when I was reeeeeaally little, the old Grundy logo at the end of Neighbours freaked me out. Probably explains why the Eye of Sauron gives me great displeasure.
    Originally posted by vk6hgr
    My Hyosung couldn't do that speed if it was dropped in from orbit.

Comment

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Oqs_0SBbPD0#
      -

Comment

Dr Who without a doubt. Used to watch the Tom Baker era on ABC after school, would have been maybe 6 or so. That opening theme would have me sleeping with the door open and the hallway light on. The Goodies used to cheer me up though. Ecky Thump!

Comment

Originally posted by Glenn 74 View Post
          Dr Who without a doubt. Used to watch the Tom Baker era on ABC after school, would have been maybe 6 or so. That opening theme would have me sleeping with the door open and the hallway light on. The Goodies used to cheer me up though. Ecky Thump!
          Yep, same here, same era too.. That eeerie "wooo oo oooo..." And those daleks scared the crap outta me. I used to tune in fro the goodies, but i hated getting the end credits of the dr if i was too early
          'Tis easier to ask forgiveness, than it is to get permission..

Comment

Theme from Unsolved Mysteries.
            Also, whenever I heard the theme from Perfect Strangers, I knew something bad was going to happen.
            Can you help with foster care?
            http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...needed-163289/

Comment

i used to sneak out and watch it as a youngin
              Do you remember the good old days before the internet?

when arguments were only entered into by the physically or intellectually able.

Comment

If you're a young female, or parent of a young female....

The Hey Dad theme.
                One owner. Only driven gently on Sundays. Sold to best offer. First to see will buy. Reward offered for safe return. Coming soon to a cinema near you. Available for a limited time only.

My waterbed broke this morning. Oh, I don't have a waterbed. Bugger.

Comment

Originally Posted by Maxo
                  do people around you constantly wear their palm on their face?
                  to Butters

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post

i used to sneak out and watch it as a youngin
                    Oh great, thanks Filbert, now I will have to spend Christmas day under the covers with just a little gap to let air in, sheesh. Hopefully I can find an episode of the Wombles of Wimbledon or Catweasel or even Worzel Gummidge to cheer me up Ha Ha

Comment

Originally posted by Sheikh Yerbouti View Post
                      Yep, same here, same era too.. That eeerie "wooo oo oooo..." And those daleks scared the crap outta me. I used to tune in fro the goodies, but i hated getting the end credits of the dr if i was too early
                      Ha, that sounds like me. Used to turn on the Old Rank Arena with wooden legs, "Oh crap, Dr Who", change the channel and wait 5 minutes. Yeah, those Daleks were bad Mo-Fo`s.

Comment

Oh great, thanks Filbert, now I will have to spend Christmas day under the covers with just a little gap to let air in, sheesh. Hopefully I can find an episode of the Wombles of Wimbledon or Catweasel or even Worzel Gummidge to cheer me up Ha Ha
                        Worzel Gummidge scared the bejeezus outta me at the same age

a scare crow that gets up and walks around like a zombie and changes heads
                        Do you remember the good old days before the internet?

when arguments were only entered into by the physically or intellectually able.

Comment

Ha, that sounds like me. Used to turn on the Old Rank Arena with wooden legs, "Oh crap, Dr Who", change the channel and wait 5 minutes. Yeah, those Daleks were bad Mo-Fo`s.
                          I still own and watch one of those Rank Arenas...bought it in about 1980. Shows you how much tv I watch.
                          Queen of denial[COLOR="#ADD8E6"][/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
                            Worzel Gummidge scared the bejeezus outta me at the same age

a scare crow that gets up and walks around like a zombie and changes heads
                            Hmmm, that is actually quite a bit creepier than I remember. Living in Merredin and only having 2 channels to choose from didn`t leave me with many options. Thinking back, Catweasel was a freak also. Don`t go ruining my memories of Monkey Magic whatever you do. Many an innocent tree suffered at the speed of Mums stolen broom handle, painted black with Dad`s last can of killrust, complete with yellow electrical tape on the ends....

Comment

i never watched twin peaks (i think i should) but the theme has stuck in my head for like 20 years. this is the long version:

Comment

Working...
                              X