Anyone have an OBD2 scan tool?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone have an OBD2 scan tool?

Hey, not exactly a car forum but here's hoping!

I have a check engine light up on my 07 Subaru Liberty GT which came up yesterday. Car drives fine, no problems. Before I drive back to the stealership to get it checked for $100, would anyone have a Subaru compatible OBD2 scan tool I could swing past and check how sinister the code is?

Im Fremantle way but don't mind driving as the stealership is ages away.

Thanks for your time!

$40 on Ebay (well, one for an I30 diesel was...)
    “The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. - W Churchill”

Comment

I have one on the way, just trying to sort something before I go back to work. Thanks anyway!

Comment

Try this
        05-09: How To Read Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs) - Subaru Outback - Subaru Outback Forums

Code list here
        OBD II Codes 1996 + - Eric The Car Guy- Stay Dirty!
        Don't even think about it. You know who you are.

Comment

I've got an OBD2 tool in Balcatta, which I'd assume is Subaru compatible. Today's pretty busy, but should be around home tomorrow.
          FTP

Comment

Thanks for the info -Rosco-, did not stumble across that one before, very helpful!

BigTim, thanks for the offer! a guy from the perth wrx forum came over and had a look, helpful bunch over there, had several offers of help in a few hours.

Cheers!

Comment

[MENTION=10680]timmay[/MENTION] has one on his Prado

Comment

Working...
              X