Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Places to stay in Bussleton? (Places to stay in general)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Places to stay in Bussleton? (Places to stay in general)

Hey guys,

Me and the girlfriend will be having a weekend away at the start of February. We're planning to stay in Bussleton but are fairly a-okay with anywhere else a reasonable distance from Perth. I haven't exactly stayed anywhere else further than Mandurah so don't know of anywhere else.

So I guess, places to stay in general? As for budget, we'll work it out as we see the available options really. We're happy to pay more for a bit more. But as there is only one bread winner in the relationship we have to be reasonable.

My partner and I went down to Abbey beach resort for three nights a few months ago!

Besides the restaurant there being very pricey everything else was really good, I'd definitely go back.

Comment

We were almost set on Abbey beach resort, only thing holding is back is it's $700 for 3 nights. We're happy to pay that if it's worth it.
      Before we go rushing in, we're still looking around for other places for maybe cheaper or equivalent.

Cheers,

Comment

I was talking to a chap today who'd just got back from a stay at the Aqua Resort. He couldn't say enough good things about it.

Comment

Amblin Caravan park, well priced and shares the same beach as the more exxy resorts.
          Hamelin Bay Caravan/camp park, more isolated but a lovely sport.
          Christie. 1972-2012. RIP my dear friend. Never forgotten.

Comment

blue bay appartments, good price and walking distance to town centre and beach

Comment

Busselton Jetty Chalets, clean, cheap & walking distance to town, across Rd to beach, Win,Win...
              Farrider #41
              I'm not an alcoholic, alcoholics go to meetings,
              I'm a drunk, I go to parties.

Comment

$700 for 3 nights is good for down there Abbey Beach is nice
                I am off to Busso next weekend staying at Mandalay Caravan Park in a nice chalet 2.5k for a week $354 a night
                thought that was a bit expensive but happy wife and kids will have a ball
                You need to work out what you want and what is supplied Ie linnen cooking etc and how far you are from shops and resturants

Comment

just back from Grand Mercure apartments, really nice, it's inbetween Abeey Beach Resort (which is pricey & tired - needs a revamp) & Geographe Bay Resort
                  Don't ride faster than your guardian angel can fly...

Comment

Less dirty weekends away, more Trumpy D675 dude!!
                    Nah, jokes... I really need a trip down south this year too. Ill check a few of these places out.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty32 View Post
                      Less dirty weekends away, more Trumpy D675 dude!!
                      Nah, jokes... I really need a trip down south this year too. Ill check a few of these places out.
                      Haha, the weekend away better make up for the month or two without a trumpet. Gotta make everyone happy.

Thanks a lot for the input. I'll look into these places nearing the date.

Comment

Working...
                      X