Trippy

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trippy

Hand animation using pen, coffee, white-out and a single sheet of paper.

Paging [MENTION=7864]Sventek[/MENTION], I feel like I need your services after watching this...

"Once upon a time we would obey in public, but in private we would be cynical; today, we announce cynicism, but in private we obey."

Fascinating. What did your special friend tell you that it meant?
    "He who joyfully marches to music rank and file, has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice." Albert Einstein

Comment

God isn't a special friend, silly [MENTION=7864]Sventek[/MENTION].

He told me (through the pictures) to go and hurt some people. The more the better. Oh why did I have to hand in my automatic weapons?
      "Once upon a time we would obey in public, but in private we would be cynical; today, we announce cynicism, but in private we obey."

Comment

Sorry, CS. I thought 'you' were God. Remember that we discussed the best way to 'hurt' people is to simply point out when their clothes don't match their shoes. You don't need those pesky guns any more - although now that you're not God you may need a little more help. I'll have a think about that while you go and have a lie down.
        "He who joyfully marches to music rank and file, has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice." Albert Einstein

Comment

We used to something similar,... if far less elaborate with our exercise books at school: draw piccies in the corner of all the pages then bend up the corner of the book and let the pages fan down to make a little video of the piccies drawn. ....almost without exception a stick man and stick lady doing the deed, or just simply a unnattached genitalia going at it. This artist has obviously had a little more imagination, and possibly too much spare time.

"Remember that we discussed the best way to 'hurt' people is to simply point out when their clothes don't match their shoes." Pure gold LOL
          "I drink it when I'm happy and when I'm sad. Sometimes I drink it when I'm alone. When I have company I consider it obligatory. I trifle with it if I'm not hungry and drink it when I am. Otherwise, I never touch it," she once said, "unless I'm thirsty."
          Madame Lilly Bollinger

Comment

Working...
          X