No announcement yet.

where do you buy your sneakers online?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• where do you buy your sneakers online?

i just came back from a holiday overseas and spied some puma archive lite sneakers. those things are light as (166g!)
    anyway, i'm now thinking of purchasing some and wonder where're the decent places people shop for their sneakers online?

cheers.

Eastbay FTW
    -

Comment

Re: where do you buy your sneakers online?

Running warehouse are pretty good too I've found...although does require using someone like shipito as well. I still found it to be monumentally cheaper than buying runners here though, so worth it.

Comment

thanks dowen and agrid. I'll take a look at both later today.

Comment

Eastbay is pretty decent although I tend to do big group orders to try and lessen the shipping price (everyone pitching in for shipping).

Wiggle is also in the same boat, although have free international shipping i think (from UK).

Both tend to take between a 1 and 1.5 weeks to arrive to Perth.
          "it works for a spherical chicken in a vacuum"

Comment

I've ordered from Eastbay a dozen times only once did it take more than four days.
            -

Comment

Eastbay, Wiggle, SurfStitch (occasionally, mostly for surf/swim gear), CCS, Karmaloop, Dr Jay's.

Comment

Originally posted by agrid View Post
                Eastbay FTW
                This man speaks the truth!!!
                You could always try the US footlocker site too...

Comment

Footlocker owns Eastbay, this is why Eastbay stopped shipping some Nike to Australia, be a useful the local Footlocker complained. My son looked at getting something from Nike ID. They won't ship to Australia you have to use the Australian website where the price is almost double.
                  -

Comment

Eastbay Coupon Codes - Eastbay Coupons | OFFICIAL

Also eastbay has discount offers most of the time (link above). Just figure out which one is of more use to you with their calculator.
                    "it works for a spherical chicken in a vacuum"

Comment

+1, I forgot to mention the coupons. Forget the free postage look for the 20 percent one.
                      -

Comment

Anyone have a source for asics? Wiggle don't do them and eastbay only have a couple of their models

Comment

Originally posted by rgvlee View Post
                          Anyone have a source for asics? Wiggle don't do them and eastbay only have a couple of their models
                          Asics Running Shoes
                          This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time

Comment

Originally posted by brendanc View Post
                            Seen that one, but for some stuff they only ship to the US (i.e., skyspeed US only)

Comment

Oh, another one I stumbled across the other day: AMS Adventure Megastore / Vibram Fivefingers, Inov-8, New Balance Minimus - Free Shipping Over $75

I was looking for barefoot running shoes (Vibram 5-fingers to be exact) and this was cheaper than anywhere else I could find, but were out of my size.

Comment

Working...
                              X