What a poster child for gun...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What a poster child for gun...

Angry Gun Advocate Loses It Live On CNN In The Most. Bizarre. Interview. EVER.

2 videos on this site, Why on Earth would you have this "Alex" bloke represent you on TV, He is a nutter!

Hes a champ. That was tame for him.

Hows the form of the fwit host at the end trying to trip him up with "bush was responsible for 9/11" nonsense.

And that article was absolute rubbish. More propaganda for the globalists.

Alex Jones does have a unique style but his "news" is more honest than that CNN bullshit.

Comment

[MENTION=27746]WhiteNoize[/MENTION] - as much as Piers Morgan is a twit - Alex Jones is a scaremongering buffoon who has created an empire built on fear.

As an entertainer I love Alex Jones, he does it beautifully - but please do not for a moment take him seriously.
      Whatcha gonna do? Rap is not afraid of you
      Beat is for Sonny Bono, beat is for Yoko Ono

Comment

That's exactly what Piers Morgan wanted Jones to do.

Alex Jones isn't the poster child for the NRA, he's the poster child for conspiracy nuts. The whole thing is being presented completely out of context.

Extremely cheap and easy stunt pulled by Morgan.

Comment

Originally posted by devolved View Post
          [MENTION=27746]WhiteNoize[/MENTION] - as much as Piers Morgan is a twit - Alex Jones is a scaremongering buffoon who has created an empire built on fear.

As an entertainer I love Alex Jones, he does it beautifully - but please do not for a moment take him seriously.
          I dont take him seriously. I know what hes like.

I sure as shit dont take CNN seriously either. About as credible as abc, nbc, fox, today tonight, etc

Comment

What's even more hilarious is the bullshit in that lie number 18. It's a *, not a 6.
            Work Buy Consume Die

Comment

My favourite part was when he shouted the Morgan was a hatchet-man for the New World Order ^_^

Comment

Alex Jones couldnt outwit a coffee table and Piers Morgan is so Self involved he would snort his own leavings.
                Which media buffoon profited more would be hard to pick.
                The petition to deport Morgan has reached enough signatures to require a White House answer in the last few days, bet he comes here to tell us about fires.
                Ask not what your country can for do you,
                But what is your country going to do to you next?

Comment

WOW he really kicked it up a notch.

Needs more hellfire and damnation though.

Comment

Working...
                  X