Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PSB Shadow list thread - Are you on it, want to be on it, want to be taken off it?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PSB Shadow list thread - Are you on it, want to be on it, want to be taken off it?

Hi, I'm currently doing the Annual culling/adding etc. of the PSB Shadow thread.

If you are able to shadow and would like to help out, please reply in this thread or PM me.

This is not just for the Learner-Newbie rides, it is to let the learners know that they can PM you and ask if you are available to help them out on a certain day/time.

Learner riders are encouraged to have lessons and be road ready before they approach PSB shadower's.

You are able to shadow RE riders if you have held an RE licence for more than 4 years, or R class for 1 year and RE for 3 years, R class for 2 years and RE for 2 years, R class for 3 years and RE for 1 year, for R class riders you will need to have had your R class licence for 4 years.

Please also let me know what class you can shadow, what area, any preferences i.e. only weekends, FIFO, one on one i.e. no group rides, as well as if you have moved to R class capable.

PSB Shadow list thread - Are you on it, want to be on it, want to be taken off it?

Still available but no longer FiFO and still the same area

Cheers
    Originally posted by Canada
    Even if I was interested in vagina I'd probably be looking for something a little bit stronger... I don't go for sissies

Comment

Happy to remain, and I'm in the same area.
      Sponsored by:

Billetta Imports, Motorcycle Panel & Paint, Pirelli, YAMALUBE

Comment

Happy to remain on the list same area.
        If at first you don't succeed, dont bother taking up sky diving.
        This unit is portable when carried.
        it wasn't a normal cookie, i figured that out 45 minutes into my exam.

Comment

R-E only, west, outside of business hours.
          Originally posted by Desmo
          Why be a cunt about it?

Comment

If I'm still on the list, I shouldn't be....
            http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pale_Blue_Dot

Comment

I'm happy to be added.

RE only, central, outside business hours.

Cheers
              "Heaven doesn't want me, and hell is afraid I'll take over"

Comment

Happy to be added. R class ( greater than 4 years). Freo area

Comment

Leave me on it, RE/R, SoR weekends, maybe central east on weekday evenings if given advance notice (work at Perth domestic).
                  “Crashing is shit for you, shit for the bike, shit for the mechanics and shit for the set-up,” Checa told me a while back. “It’s a signal that you are heading in the wrong direction. You want to win but crashing is the opposite. It’s like being in France when you want to go to England and when you crash you go to Spain. That way you’ll never get to England!” -- Carlos Checa

Comment

Take me off please, Stoneville. I think I have a bike somewhere, but not riding it much these days.
                    "Once upon a time we would obey in public, but in private we would be cynical; today, we announce cynicism, but in private we obey."

Comment

Happy to stay....

Comment

Hi Stoney,

Am happy to be added. Held R class for well over the required 4 years. Based in Wilson. Unavailable every other week
                        Or Sundays (kids).

Cheers,
                        Richard
                        It's all fun until someone loses a nut.

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Starfish View Post
                          Take me off please, Stoneville. I think I have a bike somewhere, but not riding it much these days.
                          i feel much like that , but can you leave me on the list?

you never know

Straightline2ten your motorcycle and motor car repairer for smash repairs

insurance or private work, plastic welding,resprays, restoration and classics

dianella 93703770

Comment

Please add me, but for RE only from April onwards (I'll do R class next year when eligible).

edit: I do guess that it would help if I added a location. Perth/central + east. Various times available but no set pattern.
                            Last edited by stromrider; 14-01-2013, 10:31 AM.
                            If you keep trying to explain it with logic and facts you will possibly end up hurting your sanity.

Comment

Happy to stay on there, but with baby due any day, I might struggle to get out much. You never know though
                              I've got a Blade, I'm not afraid...

CBR1000RR - 171HP|114Nm|Yoshi CF Slipon WRX STI - 266HP|399Nm|Ultrex 3"TBE|PW CAI

Comment

Working...
                              X