PSB represent

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PSB represent

So, where and how have you represented PSB whilst travelling outside of our locational namesake?

Please post pics of said PSB reprazentayshun.

Me - I often wear my hoodie while travelling, and wore it while at Phillip Island when I went over for a track day last year and represented on the faux podium
    Last edited by Kristy; 13-01-2013, 08:42 PM. Reason: spellink

PSB reprazent

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1358072804.486649.jpg

Represent. Mostly clothing, although track bike will be getting some PSB advertisement when [MENTION=8416]shortSteve[/MENTION] and I head over for some track action at Eastern Creek and Philip Island.
    We are small and exposed, and probably moving too fast for our own good, but that's no reason not to enjoy every minute of the ride.

Comment

Just thinking of the merchandise that exists - anyone wanna admit to PSB keyrings at swingers parties?

Comment

I practically live in PSB t shirts, so they are worn at mine sites and towns all over Australia...

Comment

Originally posted by Rich... View Post
          I practically live in PSB t shirts, so they are worn at mine sites and towns all over Australia...
          So thats what that smell was?

And

Looking good Kristy :-)

RR
          http://www.cleanride.com.au - https://www.facebook.com/cleanridedetailingstudio/ - https://twitter.com/CleanRideAD - https://www.instagram.com/clean_ride_aus/

Comment

No RR, he always stinks, and its the same psb shirt

Comment

does getting pulled up by the cops while wearing a psb T count as representing? Or should i have done a runna to better reprazent?

As GETAGRIP said, will have some stickers on the car/trailer/bike for the trip over in May.

sS
              yes, i am ignorant
              yes, i am a prick
              no, i don't care
              you make me sick

Comment

Originally posted by shortSteve View Post
                does getting pulled up by the cops while wearing a psb T count as representing? Or should i have done a runna to better reprazent?

As GETAGRIP said, will have some stickers on the car/trailer/bike for the trip over in May.

sS
                I just did a search for the youtube vid... you were sponsored by Teknic that night

Comment

Re: PSB reprazent

I still haven't seen that.
                  I don't think I have any photos but I reprazented PSB around the adelaide hills on a riding holiday. My hoody usually goes to Fridgetown Bridgetown when it's cold
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Kristy View Post
                    Restecp!

Comment

Originally posted by Kristy View Post
                      I just did a search for the youtube vid... you were sponsored by Teknic that night
                      Umm, i meant getting caught last tuesday . Was in the spotted thread....
                      yes, i am ignorant
                      yes, i am a prick
                      no, i don't care
                      you make me sick

Comment

Originally posted by shortSteve View Post
                        Umm, i meant getting caught last tuesday . Was in the spotted thread....
                        So, who's driving who to pi in may.....

Comment

Doing abit of touring and entertaining the locals in Vietnam

Last edited by Fozzy; 14-01-2013, 09:50 PM.

Comment

PSB reprazent

Psb hoodies were made for NSW winters! I wear mine loud and proud here. Had a few enquiries. Shortsteve & getagrip I literally live at the other end of the putty road. If your looking for an overnighter stop while at eastern creek let me know. Have spare beds and hospitality to no end. Would give me warm and fuzzys to give back to a few who gave me a bit in WSR's.
                            Just do it. Seriously, if you look up the standing rules of PSB it goes something like this.

1. Dont be a dick
                            2. Desmo is allowed to be a dick (sometimes)
                            3. Buy the one with the most Duke
                            4. Dont ask about fixing the search function.
                            etc etc..

Comment

PSB pit shirt is often the shirt of choice for traveling, Will consider investing in a PSB hoodie next time I'm back in Oz for the fuggin' freezing winter over here in Vietnam.
                              Filbert on Moto Guzzis;
                              Originally posted by filbert
                              it's like a ducati with the motor put in sideways for people who are too scared of the power of harley davidsons

Comment

Working...
                              X