Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for a Mazda3 oil filter removal tool to buy/borrow (75.6mm 14 flute)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a Mazda3 oil filter removal tool to buy/borrow (75.6mm 14 flute)

Yea.. I know I could probably get away with a universal tool...

Anyone know where I can source the correct tool to remove the oil filter for a 1st Gen Mazda 3.

Correct Mazda size is 75.6mm 14 flute

Mazda dealer I called doesn't stock tools and Covs/Repco/Supercheap were not much help.

I've got a complete oil filter wrench set (multiple sizes) your more than welcome to come and borrow. Its the same as this...

Rytool 14 piece filter wrench set
    Sponsored by:

Billetta Imports, Motorcycle Panel & Paint, Pirelli, YAMALUBE

Comment

Got a few here, I'm in Wilson if you're close by, welcome to borrow them. Just shoot me a pm

Comment

Also have one if you need to borrow one in the midland area
        Originally posted by Canada
        Even if I was interested in vagina I'd probably be looking for something a little bit stronger... I don't go for sissies

Comment

Thanks guys, Tim is just around the corner so probably the easiest (will be in touch).

[MENTION=35384]Rennis[/MENTION] / [MENTION=31137]TenKate[/MENTION] are either of yours 75.6mm ? Tim's set has a 76mm which will apparently work but if not and one of you have the exact size then I may need to borrow.

Comment

Mine goes as small as 50mm up to 120mmImageUploadedByTapatalk1358239828.309055.jpg
            Even if I was interested in vagina I'd probably be looking for something a little bit stronger... I don't go for sissies

Comment

More than welcome to borrow it if the other doesn't work m8

Comment

Very similar to the one in the rennis' photo, the other is adjustable. Has been
                dropping the oil for the sp23 using them so I think it's the rite size for your maz3

Comment

Are you still chasing this tool or have you got it sussed out ? A big pair of multigrips will work too as they are never too tight because they have an O-ringon them. I have a hoist and large pair you can use.

Comment

If your going to be change the oil filter yourself all the time. Do your self a favour, go to the wreckers, find one of the 2.0L models. Make sure it has the normal "spin on filter"... Unbolt the oil filter arm - then bolt to your engine.

Comment

Working...
                    X