Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skip Bin

Hey

Can anyone recommended me a company to hire a skip bin for a couple of days with. Looking at getting something large (6 to 8m^3 size)

Cheers

On the (small) chance you live in the right area or are not aware, there are some local councils (Bayswater is one) who provide
    these for "free". And by free I mean as part of your rates. There is usually a waiting list to get one though but you can get up
    to 3 a year. It comes in place of verge side collection (which the dirty suburbs use).
    Spiral out, keep going...

Comment

Originally posted by Stu View Post
      On the (small) chance you live in the right area or are not aware, there are some local councils (Bayswater is one) who provide
      these for "free". And by free I mean as part of your rates. There is usually a waiting list to get one though but you can get up
      to 3 a year. It comes in place of verge side collection (which the dirty suburbs use).
      cheers mate just informed me about this too but i don't like in the right area

Comment

Skip Bin

www.trailer trash.com.au
        They are a company which offer trailers up to skips. Drop off and pick up. More competitive than straight up skips especially if you don't need a full size bin.

Comment

Re: Skip Bin

Used wombat out of Malaga, decent price and service.

Also let you fill up the skip with sand, which a lot of places dont.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaido View Post
            Hey

Can anyone recommended me a company to hire a skip bin for a couple of days with. Looking at getting something large (6 to 8m^3 size)

Cheers
            So this is what you are going to do with the gtr :p
            “Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death...
            Hunter S. Thompson

“Everyone looks good riding a motorcycle, although for some, it requires a full-face helmet.”

Comment

Skip Bin

I did the sums on this about 2 months ago. It works out about half price per tonne to take it to the tip yourself and the longer you keep the bin, the more it costs. I ended up loading up the car trailer over two weekends, strapping it down and taking it to Tamala park.

And yes, you can borrow it again if you want
              I used to have a nice sig offering to shadow ppl. Now I have no sig...

Comment

Chuck it all in a trailer and go fill up industrial bins at night
                You put the c*nt in country run

Comment

Working...
                X