Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Motorvation

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Motorvation

    Any psb members going for a look. I am thinking about but the $48 entry fee for a adult seems a bit steep to me

  • #2
    Do you mean "Motorvation"? The car thing?
    Work Buy Consume Die

    Comment


    • #3
      Motivation

      Originally posted by Ferris View Post
      Do you mean "Motorvation"? The car thing?
      Yeh that's the one lol

      Comment


      • #4
        Hmm.. I thought this thread was going to motivate me to do something with my life.

        Luckily, I was wrong.

        Comment


        • #5
          My car is entered and payed for and i still dont think i will be going.

          Its gone down hill in huge ways the past 5 years progressively getting worse with rules.

          Will save it for gazzanats and powercruise.

          Will be quite happy to miss MV and go for a ride instead.
          2013 Ducati 1199 Panigale
          2014 KTM 1290 Super Duke R x2
          2012 KAWASAKI ZX6R SUPERSTOCK RACE BIKE (Alive Again!)
          2009 YAMAHA R6 SUPERSPORT TRACK/RACE BIKE
          2008 HONDA CBR1000RR SUPERBIKE TRACK/RACE BIKE
          2012 KAWASAKI NINJA 250 PRODUCTION RACE BIKE

          Comment


          • #6
            Motivation

            Originally posted by GIXXEN View Post
            My car is entered and payed for and i still dont think i will be going.

            Its gone down hill in huge ways the past 5 years progressively getting worse with rules.

            Will save it for gazzanats and powercruise.

            Will be quite happy to miss MV and go for a ride instead.
            Yeh I've heard it's gone downhill. Might save the entry fee and use it for a couple of tanks of fuel on the bike instead

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by be80 View Post
              $48 entry fee
              hahahahaha!

              Comment


              • #8
                Motivation

                Does the entry fee include a can of Jack Daniels and a singlet?

                Comment


                • #9
                  Bogans in thongs with their cans of VB discussing fighting about the rivalry between Ford and Holden and which one does a better burnout.

                  Did I get the stereotype right?



                  There would be a few highlights but not worth going to IMO
                  Straight roads are for fast bikes - corners are for fast riders!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by DreamTheater View Post
                    Bogans in thongs with their cans of VB discussing fighting about the rivalry between Ford and Holden and which one does a better burnout.
                    We're actually only allowed to sell midstrength beer...

                    That bitch took my dollar...

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      they still haven't paid the prize money to a work collegue from last time. Needless to say he has a very dim view of them.
                      Atlas Performance, dyna pumps, " your name goes here"

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Motivation

                        Originally posted by manyak View Post
                        Hmm.. I thought this thread was going to motivate me to do something with my life.

                        Luckily, I was wrong.
                        How about a motorvating lap dance for $48?
                        But not from me

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by GIXXEN View Post
                          My car is entered and payed for and i still dont think i will be going.
                          Its gone down hill in huge ways the past 5 years progressively getting worse with rules.
                          Will save it for gazzanats and powercruise.
                          You didn't think about that before paying up?

                          Originally posted by Desmo View Post
                          Does the entry fee include a can of Jack Daniels and a singlet?
                          No, these are a prerequisite for entry.
                          Originally posted by redfern
                          It growls like a horny fat chick, screams like a drunk college floozey on a slingshot at spring break, and handles like mountain goat interbred with a gecko.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Motivation

                            Originally posted by Spina View Post
                            How about a motorvating lap dance for $48?
                            But not from me
                            Hmmm.. Will consider it. Not from you though, maybe the pretty blondie in the racks thread??



                            *runs for cover*

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by W1LK0 View Post
                              You didn't think about that before paying up?


                              No, these are a prerequisite for entry.
                              Nahh decided closer to that date i might have found some re found love for it but i havent.

                              Better safe then sorry as there are cut off dates
                              2013 Ducati 1199 Panigale
                              2014 KTM 1290 Super Duke R x2
                              2012 KAWASAKI ZX6R SUPERSTOCK RACE BIKE (Alive Again!)
                              2009 YAMAHA R6 SUPERSPORT TRACK/RACE BIKE
                              2008 HONDA CBR1000RR SUPERBIKE TRACK/RACE BIKE
                              2012 KAWASAKI NINJA 250 PRODUCTION RACE BIKE

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X