This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Perth Extreme

I'm impressed by the apparent 5-6km wheelie that the road safety officer describes.

Who can teach me?

Perth Extreme Today Tonight - YouTube
    Originally posted by Rich...
    You got me in trouble...

First thing you need to do is learn all about African Violets

Comment

Dear Sookie...

No, just no...

Learn to ride first...

Comment

Must not feed the troll.

Must not feed the troll.

Must not feed the troll.

Must not feed the troll.

Must not feed the troll.

Comment

YOu need to become a human catapult to be shot out of a cannon.

edit:
          lol, been ages since i've seen that video "look at this rider stand on his bike at high speed".

pan to dude standing on his duc at 30-40km/h... in deserted area...

*tumbleweeds*

*cue up dramatic music*
          “Crashing is shit for you, shit for the bike, shit for the mechanics and shit for the set-up,” Checa told me a while back. “It’s a signal that you are heading in the wrong direction. You want to win but crashing is the opposite. It’s like being in France when you want to go to England and when you crash you go to Spain. That way you’ll never get to England!” -- Carlos Checa

Comment

Standing start in your driveway
            1st gear
            bounce that revlimiter

dump clutch.

do it Sookie, just do it.

Comment

"Like a human catapult shot out of a cannon." Wat?

Edit: "Innocent motorists doing the right thing". In Perth? WTF did you just say?
              '====
              //`
              -Magilla
              They observe my perambulations upon my gyroscopically-balanced personal transportation device, and I perceive at my core that they have thus concluded that I am Caucasian, and, while intelligent, I am also somewhat socially inept. - Peculiar Alfred
              Eligible to shadow R & R-E NOW

Comment

Originally posted by Magilla View Post
                Trust him, he's a dentist, so we can't show you his face on TV doctor. He knows what he's talking about.

Straight flat roads at 100km/h - if you fall off you will land on your head, break your neck and die at the scene.

Just ask Jorge Lorenzo. He died plenty of times in the first half of the 2008 season.
                Last edited by thro; 22-01-2013, 07:43 PM.
                “Crashing is shit for you, shit for the bike, shit for the mechanics and shit for the set-up,” Checa told me a while back. “It’s a signal that you are heading in the wrong direction. You want to win but crashing is the opposite. It’s like being in France when you want to go to England and when you crash you go to Spain. That way you’ll never get to England!” -- Carlos Checa

Comment

Re: Perth Extreme

Fucking today tonight....

Comment

Find a long stretch of road.
                    Get into third gear and at about 5000-7500 rpm, violently fall off the bike onto the road.

Comment

Make sure to practice on track first

http://www.myspace.com/video/corina/...sussed/1474615

(he also died)

biaggi could have saved it

Comment

Originally posted by Maxo View Post
                        Find a long stretch of road.
                        Get into third gear and at about 5000-7500 rpm, violently fall off the bike onto the road.
                        and then Twitter about it.

"Always out-numbered, never out-gunned"

Comment

Get your R Class licence first then think about being doing wheelies. You've got a prebinned/ written off bike so it'll be fine for stunting....

Comment

Originally posted by Magilla View Post

Edit: "Innocent motorists doing the right thing". In Perth? WTF did you just say?

I like how they sped past and yet dorro could see them for a good 4-5 kays.

he was speeding!

omgwtfbbq

Comment

you need to learn to not only cover the rear brake but be able to use it to stop the bike flipping over backwards
                              Do you remember the good old days before the internet?

when arguments were only entered into by the physically or intellectually able.

Comment

Working...
                              X