Quick! Move to South Australia!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick! Move to South Australia!

$20 trillion shale oil find surrounding Coober Pedy 'can fuel Australia' | News.com.au
    "He who joyfully marches to music rank and file, has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice." Albert Einstein

yeahbut.... it's still south australia.
    “Crashing is shit for you, shit for the bike, shit for the mechanics and shit for the set-up,” Checa told me a while back. “It’s a signal that you are heading in the wrong direction. You want to win but crashing is the opposite. It’s like being in France when you want to go to England and when you crash you go to Spain. That way you’ll never get to England!” -- Carlos Checa

Comment

Don't worry. The whole state's going to be fracked.
      "He who joyfully marches to music rank and file, has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice." Albert Einstein

Comment

lol... FIFO out of remote Adelaide?
        "Always look at where you want to go, never at where you are afraid to go" - My riding instructor

Comment

Quick! Move to South Australia!

And instead of using it to power Australia, supply us with affordable fuel for our vehicles and industry, they'll sell it all overseas for a nice profit.

Comment

Opportunity knocks far too infrequently, will be scouring Op shops for safari suits and pink shorts tomorrow.

How long does it take to grow a mullet?

Comment

Originally posted by Old frt View Post
              How long does it take to grow a mullet?
              about 7 rockinghams
              Originally posted by Rich...
              You got me in trouble...

Comment

"Wayne, we will have our budget surplus now....."
                "Always look at where you want to go, never at where you are afraid to go" - My riding instructor

Comment

Originally posted by okitoki View Post
                  "Wayne, we will have our budget surplus now....."
                  Fuck off we will, she'll blow the money on bungled schemes designed for God knows what and then tax it!
                  Originally posted by Michael Westen
                  When fighting in the wilderness riding a bike, the biggest threats are often the ones you don't see: dehydration, exhaustion, and nerves.

Comment

Originally posted by Desmo View Post
                    And instead of using it to power Australia, supply us with affordable fuel for our vehicles and industry, they'll sell it all overseas for a nice profit.
                    This has the potential to turn Australia from an oil importer to an oil exporter.

Read more: $20 trillion shale oil find surrounding Coober Pedy 'can fuel Australia' | adelaidenow
                    You got me in trouble...

Comment

Re: Quick! Move to South Australia!

Oh great, shale oil.

Comment

Originally posted by Sookie View Post
                        This has the potential to turn Australia from an oil importer to an oil exporter.
                        Heard of price parity? And why we pay what we do for fuel regardless of where it comes from?

Comment

Originally posted by Skut View Post
                          Heard of price parity? And why we pay what we do for fuel regardless of where it comes from?
                          newsgroup said its true so it must be fact said 90% of australians always
                          You got me in trouble...

Comment

Originally posted by Deano View Post
                            Fuck off we will, she'll blow the money on bungled schemes designed for God knows what and then tax it!
                            Was chatting after work. THey've fucked businesses who do turnover of more than 100m/yr. They have brought taxes forward (pay in advance based on estimated earnings) to get more revenue for this financial year.

woot.
                            “Crashing is shit for you, shit for the bike, shit for the mechanics and shit for the set-up,” Checa told me a while back. “It’s a signal that you are heading in the wrong direction. You want to win but crashing is the opposite. It’s like being in France when you want to go to England and when you crash you go to Spain. That way you’ll never get to England!” -- Carlos Checa

Comment

Originally posted by thro View Post
                              Was chatting after work. THey've fucked businesses who do turnover of more than 100m/yr. They have brought taxes forward (pay in advance based on estimated earnings) to get more revenue for this financial year.

woot.

That would be bad - is this a fact, or like the whole Super Profit Tax bullshit that turned out (like the Carbon Tax) to hurt NONE of the wealthy, nor the industry?

Comment

Working...
                              X