Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gentlemen: This is critically important!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gentlemen: This is critically important!

Scientists confirm man flu exists and men suffer more than women from colds | News.com.au
    "He who joyfully marches to music rank and file, has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice." Albert Einstein

[MENTION=7023]thro[/MENTION] posted this earlier.

As most men are well aware of this malady without scientific proof, no need to comment further.

Perhaps if we can find a man friendly lady to post it in the kitchen, then it may enlighten them as to the severity of our suffering.

Comment

Oops! Feel free to delete it, mods.
      "He who joyfully marches to music rank and file, has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice." Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by Sventek View Post
        Oops! Feel free to delete it, mods.
        No no no, this is public awareness at it's finest and in the interests of mankind.

Comment

I knew it ... I knew it.
          I'll be riding for you #52, my dear son, Cameron Taylor Elliott 1985-2009
          2008 CBR600RR and 2010 GSXR750 Track Bikes, KTM530EXC Enduro bike wrist breaker

Comment

Next you'll be telling us that PMT is real...sheesh

Comment

Originally posted by D'Artagnan View Post
              Next you'll be telling us that PMT is real...sheesh
              Nah, just female indulgence, they need to HTF up, c'mon once a month from the age of 13 or something, should be used to it by 14.

Comment

My yearly rations just got halved

Comment

i never get just man flu. i allways seem to get the rare `deadly killer man flu ' strain

Comment

Working...
                  X