Computer Courses for Kids.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I say this not as an apple fanboy.....

Get him a Mac mini and an iOS developer subscription (100 bucks a year)

The apple development tools are free (and easier to use/better documented than the android kit) and he will be able to get his feet wet on mobile application development which is where the future is headed.
    “Crashing is shit for you, shit for the bike, shit for the mechanics and shit for the set-up,” Checa told me a while back. “It’s a signal that you are heading in the wrong direction. You want to win but crashing is the opposite. It’s like being in France when you want to go to England and when you crash you go to Spain. That way you’ll never get to England!” -- Carlos Checa

Comment

Also.... Mac mini can run both the iOS and android toolkits... And iOS is where the money is in app development at the moment.
      “Crashing is shit for you, shit for the bike, shit for the mechanics and shit for the set-up,” Checa told me a while back. “It’s a signal that you are heading in the wrong direction. You want to win but crashing is the opposite. It’s like being in France when you want to go to England and when you crash you go to Spain. That way you’ll never get to England!” -- Carlos Checa

Comment

Working...
      X