I agree with news.com.au

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I agree with news.com.au

Which means it must be close to the end of the world.

Pick a point at random in the video - you won't be disappointed. It's like Ray Savant has gone cheesy.

Is this marriage proposal by Justin Baldoni the most cringe-worthy ever? | News.com.au
    "He who joyfully marches to music rank and file, has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice." Albert Einstein

http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...-thread-99320/

Comment

tomorrow's normal
      Originally posted by Bendito
      If we get to a stop and we are missing a dozen bikes and you are last, it was your fault. Don't be that guy. No one likes that guy.

Comment

Oh well. I have to keep my record intact.
        "He who joyfully marches to music rank and file, has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice." Albert Einstein

Comment

I know this kinda mega cringe stuff draws a lot of people in like moths to candles but I just can't watch it. It make me squirm so much I actually end up feeling embarrassed. Just reading the news.com article was bad enough
          It didn't look that far on the map...

Comment

These kinds of proposals make me feel unwell.

All this song mimng, dance routine, bungy jumping antics are the performances of ego-centric wankers.

My friends think I'm just a miserable old bastard. That may be true.

But surely, romance is not about showmanship - its about love?

(Cue: Violins)

**Footnote - I have been with my partner 14 years and we have no plans to marry.
            Whatcha gonna do? Rap is not afraid of you
            Beat is for Sonny Bono, beat is for Yoko Ono

Comment

I think its sweet that a guy goes thru all of that to make her feel special! If you watch the end, he even says all that was for him and he knew that she wouldn't have needed any of it but I bet it's a great story to tell her and his friends and their kids when they have them! She's laughing and smiling nearly the whole time and maybe that happiness means something to both of them! We are not to judge the way someone else proposes! It's about love between two people and they share it the way they want to! The day Mr. Right proposes to me i hope it's special and meaningful to us!
              Originally posted by Manyak
              People are now geocaching at ride meet points.. I blame you for this shit Canada!

Comment

Meh
                Two fools in love.

half your shit be gone fool
                REPENT MOTHER FUCKER
                (anarchy in english )

Comment

Working...
                X