Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Call to fellow PSBers, please help Dreamfit with online votes.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Call to fellow PSBers, please help Dreamfit with online votes.

Hi all.

For those who don't already know of Dreamfit, we are a Not-For-Profit org that helps people with disabilities (physical and mental) enjoy life and give them opportunities to do the things we often take for granted.
    Through engineering custom solutions we enable people to get back to hobbies, or try new hobbies that would otherwise be unavailable due to their disability.
    A number of the people we have helped have been (ex)motorcyclists that have been through Shenton Park or similar. (We have had a few motorcycle projects in the past and we currently have a sidecar that can take wheelchairs and a hand controlled CBR250RR (with automated stopping stabilsers) that was the first project to kick off the organisation and was the lead bike in the first PSB/MAD ride.)

We have just entered a competition to get some marketing and PR help through the Orange Seed Project. (a joint initiative between a PR firm "Jack in the Box" and The West Australian)

If you are interested take a look at our short video here (fourth down on the left, then click on "vote") or if you are time poor, (tl,dr) just cast a vote for Dreamfit here.

Thanks!

xphread.
    (resident electronics dude & occasional fun-bringer at Dreamfit)

Done

Comment

Don't normally vote for these kinds of thing but I thought this was worthwhile

Comment

Done, all the best.

Comment

Done.
          "He who joyfully marches to music rank and file, has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice." Albert Einstein

Comment

Done
            spudda : Got mine in my hot little hands today barfy. Your a gem!

Comment

Will do when I get home, was wondering what was happening with Dreamfit, especially after reading about a new member missing an arm or part thereof

Comment

Originally posted by Stoneville View Post
                Will do when I get home, was wondering what was happening with Dreamfit, especially after reading about a new member missing an arm or part thereof
                Their Facebook page is here. Good to keep an eye on it, just for the photos of the kids with the biggest grin on their faces

Also voted. Say hi to Darren for me
                Originally posted by vk6hgr
                My Hyosung couldn't do that speed if it was dropped in from orbit.

Comment

Done

Comment

Originally posted by Rorschach View Post
                    Don't normally vote for these kinds of thing but I thought this was worthwhile
                    ^WHS

Anything that gets people back out there after an accident is a good thing in my book.
                    Win Free stuff on Thunderbird Racing's Facebook Page

Comment

Done.

Comment

aaaand...Done! Following Darren and crew on FB....amazing stuff.
                        Originally posted by Red_is_Best
                        hahah I hate it when they do that and you make some noises like you had it done just last year, then they give you that look, like you are a bad vagina owner and you should take better care of it!

Comment

Voted for a good cause
                          Hello

Comment

Done! Great cause!
                            I REJECT YOUR REALITY AND SUBSTITUTE MY OWN

Comment

dundiddlyun

and shared on farcebook for good measure.
                              Do you remember the good old days before the internet?

when arguments were only entered into by the physically or intellectually able.

Comment

Working...
                              X