Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Perth Bikers Party

Going on inspiration from this VICE documentary -

What would be a nice WA seaside town that wouldn't mind 500,000 bikers visiting and partying for a few days?

I vote for Gnarabup.

Whatcha gonna do? Rap is not afraid of you
    Beat is for Sonny Bono, beat is for Yoko Ono

Five hundred THOUSAND!
    For sure the lovely folk at Guilderton would be happy to accommodate such numbers. Could you imagine the beach party on the river mouth.
    I'll watch the video now.

Comment

Oh god, imagine this in Gracetown: :o

It didn't look that far on the map...

Comment

Imagine the oil slick that would be left behind by so many harleys :o

Comment

BRB, visiting Dakota Visions Photography to revoke their HDR license, and punch them in the nipple.

On topic mate, find a town, talk to the local council, law enforcement, traffic control, etc, make it happen.
          such comment
          wow
          many post

Comment

Why talk to anyone. 500000 bikers is roughly quarter of Perths population. The entire Western Australian police force would get giggled at.

Comment

Went to bike week in Phuket last year.
              Although biker gang week would be more appropriate, not a nice atmosphere at the parties unless you were in a giant armed group.
              Maybe our 1% ers would act better than the international crowd?
              Ask not what your country can for do you,
              But what is your country going to do to you next?

Comment

The Ulysses AGMs are huuuuuge. I went to one in Albany with my pa years ago and it was a massive turnout. The one in Mandurah this year was big, too.
                Originally posted by vk6hgr
                My Hyosung couldn't do that speed if it was dropped in from orbit.

Comment

Just watched the doco - man I'm pretty naive; I never realised that in the US Harley riders are pretty much all white, and so blacks prefer jappers, wonder if is this a leftover just in the deep south from the segregation days?

Come to think of it, you never see black dudes on Harley's over there.

Comment

Originally posted by Daise View Post
                    The Ulysses AGMs are huuuuuge. I went to one in Albany with my pa years ago and it was a massive turnout. The one in Mandurah this year was big, too.
                    I'm going to the Ulysses AGM in Alice Springs next year.

Thinking twice about taking the missus now though...

Comment

Didn't watch anything since I am at work, but I am gonna take a guess and say Sturgis?

My old man did it last year. Reckons it is absolute mayhem. One bar is just a bare-knuckle boxing joint, have beers and watch blokes beat the shit out of each other. Cannot drive a car through most parts, they park to only leave enough room for bikers. Numerous deaths from harley riders cornering with 4 riders wide, their handlebars clip blokes heading in the opposite direction and splatter themselves.

But, us being the sensible folk we are, I am sure somewhere like Lancelin would have us?

Comment

Originally posted by truewheel View Post
                        Just watched the doco - man I'm pretty naive; I never realised that in the US Harley riders are pretty much all white, and so blacks prefer jappers, wonder if is this a leftover just in the deep south from the segregation days?

Come to think of it, you never see black dudes on Harley's over there.

there are some who ride them and some who crash them, you've probably never met an australian aboriginal who rides a harley either, doesn't mean there aren't any.
                        Do you remember the good old days before the internet?

when arguments were only entered into by the physically or intellectually able.

Comment

Yer, maybe I'm just stereotyping and it's a bit of a myth:

Blacks, Latinos dispel myth of

Comment

I have met a few aboriginal blokes with Harley's. A couple were average Joe's and another was a 1%er. The bikes still leaked oil.

Comment

If it was in Kalgoorlie, would they even notice the difference?

Comment

Working...
                              X