Please click for a great cause!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please click for a great cause!

Finalist Video's for 2013 (please click for Dreamfit )

Hey All,

Firstly, thank you for your help with the support in the last competition, every dollar earned through the competition has gone into a great cause and Dreamfit are looking to further branch out into other states and into rural areas to help more and more people with disabilities.

For those that do not know, a charity that I am involved with, is in the running to win $100,000 in marketing support from a local company and require votes to win.

There is no email, names, etc etc. Just a click will do and it goes towards a great organization and a great result for end users with disabilities.

Dreamfit Foundation (as you may or may not have heard of) are a local non for profit foundation, founded by Darren Lomman and we cater to people with disabilities. Being non for profit, any sort of sponsorship, volunteer work or donations make a huge difference.

Further details on Dreamfit can be found at the following:
    Dreamfit Foundation

Dreamfit operates to design and fabricated both vehicles of leisure, currently the fleet involves toys like motorcycles, hovercrafts, ski boats, argos, off road go karts, etc etc etc. and at the same time, tools to aid improve the overall quality of life in day to day duties such as modified wheelchairs, crutches, etc.

The benefits of winning such a competition would allow the further development of public awareness and in the end only further to help out the clientelle.

If you could please help spread the word and share the link, it would be much appreciated!

Thanks for your time!

Ryan.
    2013 BMW HP4 - Akro De-Cat, pc5, 184whp and pretty flames!
    2012 BMW S1000rr - 184whp, 9.733s @ 148.27mph - Quick enough! - RIP
    2006 Honda Civic - 101whp, 61s BBGL Short - When I need a bbt.

Voted again. All the best!

Comment

Done

Comment

bahaha.... beatchya

PS - Can't believe I haven't met you yet! ???

PS, Bob says hi!

Comment

Awesome thanks a lot guys! [MENTION=6979]xphread[/MENTION] are you at Rob Cameron and Co? If so are you talking about Bob (the builder)? Haha small world!

Comment

Same Bob, but he now works here at Dreamfit 2 days a week, 3 days at Robbert Cameron & Co. (I'm here at Dreamfit full time.)

Comment

What a small world hahaha.

Maybe I have met you? What is your first name and what do you do there?

I come in every now and then these days, mainly being volly days.

Comment

Dreamfit is well known to a lot of the more seasoned PSBers.

Dubs

Comment

Voted, more than happy to volunteer if any help needed
                  DO NOT TOUCH - Probably the most unsettling thing to read in braille.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Venkman View Post
                    Voted, more than happy to volunteer if any help needed
                    Mean to link these earlier, if anyone was interested.
                    Volunteer*::*Be Part of the Dream*::*Dreamfit Foundation (although the mention of 3rd of March shows the page is a little out of date! )
                    and
                    Express your Interest*::*Be Part of the Dream*::*Dreamfit Foundation

Comment

Working...
                    X