Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Parcel delivered elsewhere - has been opened (Mekon's gonna love this)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parcel delivered elsewhere - has been opened (Mekon's gonna love this)

So I was expecting a parcel yesterday, and following the tracking it said it had been delivered following delivery instructions (I requested it to be left behind a wall). It hadn't been delivered to my address - I had been home all afternoon.

I chased up Star Track yesterday which they had put in a investigation and issued me a referral number.

I come home from shopping just now, and the parcel has been left by my front door, opened, and absolutely REEKING of cigarette smoke. I've tried to contact Star Track but they're closed for the weekend.

I'd really like to know where the hell the delivery driver put my parcel so I know who to kneecap.

The parcel is a costume for my 2yo daughter. Now I don't know what to do - should I contact the costume shop and let them know what happened? Should I contact the police once I get the address - this is a non-smoking house so it's obvious we didn't open it?

What say you, brainstrust?
    Originally posted by vk6hgr
    My Hyosung couldn't do that speed if it was dropped in from orbit.

Parcel delivered elsewhere - has been opened (Mekon's gonna love this)

Did you get what you ordered, all there in one piece?
    for passing your r-e test see here- http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...-thread-57420/
    for passing your R class test see here- http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...-thread-97314/
    for passing your intermediate excel training coarse see here- http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...course-163460/

Comment

How soon do you need it and is it a replaceable stock item. I would be contacting seller stating product has been delivered in a not fit for use state and you expect refund or exchange. Delivery via another delivery service. Let them take it up with the delivery service.
      The Bend

Hurry Up!!!

Comment

Is there a possibility of some low life in the area opening parcels left at doors and deciding baby clothes wouldn't get them anything at cash converters?
        Can you help with foster care?
        http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...needed-163289/

Comment

Take a shit in it and send it back.
          Trying to think of a wise and sincere signature quote, but the only words that leap to mind are, "TITTY SPRINKLES"

Comment

Don't bother looking out your window Daise, you won't see me unless you have a thermal camera. I'm working on it. You'll know which neighbour in about a week's time when the police come to investigate the foul stench from that house up the road. The driver will appear to have quit his job and gone overseas, never to be found, but don't worry before he departed he endured the worst pedicure ever. Pliers and blowtorch.

Seriously though send a parcel to yourself through same company with same instruction, this time fill a vacuum sealed bag with a severed pig's head or something. Win win - if the suspect opens it he might get the idea, if not and say your in-laws are around surprise - bacon!
            Originally posted by Abuse this
            Get a load of this pussy, he wouldn't travel back in time to murder a baby.

Comment

Originally posted by kennyboy View Post
              Did you get what you ordered, all there in one piece?
              Unsure what was supposed to be in there. It has several components, none of which can be used because it all stinks of Winfield fucking Reds.

Originally posted by Corona White View Post
              How soon do you need it and is it a replaceable stock item. I would be contacting seller stating product has been delivered in a not fit for use state and you expect refund or exchange. Delivery via another delivery service. Let them take it up with the delivery service.
              I've contacted the supplier - CostumeBox - who were extremely helpful. They have offered a refund but I requested a replacement as I need the costume for Halloween. They have also offered to chase up Star Trak from their end too on Monday to resolve the problem. It's a free next day delivery service so I technically still have time to sort it.

Originally posted by Roger Explosion View Post
              Is there a possibility of some low life in the area opening parcels left at doors and deciding baby clothes wouldn't get them anything at cash converters?
              Nope, I was home at the delivery time ([MENTION=7104]Desmo[/MENTION] was here too), nothing was delivered here at all.

Comment

Contact vendor tell them what happened.

Either;
                It was sent like that
                The courier did it
                Some one did it post delivery

I always get stuff delivered to work or request signature on delivery/pick up because I don't trust the courier if he's able to just drop it somewhere...
                “Crashing is shit for you, shit for the bike, shit for the mechanics and shit for the set-up,” Checa told me a while back. “It’s a signal that you are heading in the wrong direction. You want to win but crashing is the opposite. It’s like being in France when you want to go to England and when you crash you go to Spain. That way you’ll never get to England!” -- Carlos Checa

Comment

Yep, first time I've requested an authority to leave.

Last time, too.

edit: I really want to get this guy by the balls - whether it was the driver or a neighbour (and I'll be getting the address). I know it's a federal offence, so do I just contact the local police once I get the address?

Comment

It's just a smell. Wash it.

If the costume had stunk of moth balls would you be responding the same way?
                    It didn't look that far on the map...

Comment

Nope. Why should she have to wash (several times likely) to remove a putrid smell off a new item she just paid for to be new and clean?

Comment

Originally posted by mekon View Post
                        ... a severed pig's head ...
                        Are you solving both of your most intense dislikes at the same time?

Comment

Originally posted by Daise View Post
                          Yep, first time I've requested an authority to leave.

Last time, too.

edit: I really want to get this guy by the balls - whether it was the driver or a neighbour (and I'll be getting the address). I know it's a federal offence, so do I just contact the local police once I get the address?
                          If you requested signature on delivery and you didn't sign then the item has not been delivered.
                          “Crashing is shit for you, shit for the bike, shit for the mechanics and shit for the set-up,” Checa told me a while back. “It’s a signal that you are heading in the wrong direction. You want to win but crashing is the opposite. It’s like being in France when you want to go to England and when you crash you go to Spain. That way you’ll never get to England!” -- Carlos Checa

Comment

Originally posted by Daise View Post
                            Unsure what was supposed to be in there. It has several components, none of which can be used because it all stinks of Winfield fucking Reds.

I've contacted the supplier - CostumeBox - who were extremely helpful. They have offered a refund but I requested a replacement as I need the costume for Halloween. They have also offered to chase up Star Trak from their end too on Monday to resolve the problem. It's a free next day delivery service so I technically still have time to sort it.

Nope, I was home at the delivery time ([MENTION=7104]Desmo[/MENTION] was here too), nothing was delivered here at all.
                            Hmmm, are you sure Desmo didn't try it on whilst enjoying a smoke?

But serious that's fucked that someone opened it. I had customs cut open a package once that had a bike jacket in it. Lucky they just cut into the back protector. No apology, just delivered it damaged.

Comment

Originally posted by AliastheJester View Post
                              Are you solving both of your most intense dislikes at the same time?

What would they be prey tell? Only two there covered was parcel delivery type people that are incompetent at their jobs and possibly thieving fucking neighbours that may have got delivery by mistake opened it hoping to profit and then thought fuck it and tossed it back to the right address.

The bacon one was more to humour Daise with the in-laws (reading from other posts) I have no issue with anyone's religious beliefs. If that was what you were getting at or have I missed the point? If so fair bump, play on.
                              Originally posted by Abuse this
                              Get a load of this pussy, he wouldn't travel back in time to murder a baby.

Comment

Working...
                              X