Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Travel Time - Balcatta to Rockingham

Hi all,

Just seeing if anyone travels daily from NOR (Balcatta area) to Rockingham in the mornings/evenings and could give me an insight into travel times.

I would need to be in Rockingham by 7:45am and then leave again at 6pm - any idea how long it would take me at these times of the day?

Cheers,
    Originally posted by devolved
    I did once have a chick yell "Take me with you" as I rode past on my GT250 once, I can only imagine the chick-pulling power of the 650.

Also worth mentioning - this will be in a car not on the bike...
    Originally posted by devolved
    I did once have a chick yell "Take me with you" as I rode past on my GT250 once, I can only imagine the chick-pulling power of the 650.

Comment

In the morning going down you shouldn't have too many traffic dramas going straight down the freeway probably take you 40 to 45 minutes. Not sure about the arvo coming back though
      Don't even think about it. You know who you are.

Comment

I normally get a pretty clear run Northbound between Farrington Road and Hutton Street from 630. So I can imagine you wouldn't encounter much traffic (unless there is a crash) from Rockingham heading Northbound if you leave at 6.

Comment

The freeway south should be fine from the city, although it sometimes gets a bit snarled up around Roe.
          I do it at similar times to you, but only the SOR leg.

Comment

To be sure I would be giving myself at least an hour on the south leg and 45 minutes on the north leg in a cage.
            On a bike, with protection, 35 minutes south leg and 25 minutes north leg.

Comment

Working...
            X