Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taser Taser Taser

Just watching NCIS LA
    Why is it that when ever they shoot someone with a Taser on TV I renders the person unconscious!!!!! What a load of crap, it hurts whilst you are dancing the funky chicken but afterwards feels like a deep tissue massage....
    That is my current rant over.
    Feel free to agree, disagree, bitch, whinge, or just plain burn.... ;-)
    Let him who desires peace prepare for war......

Coincidentally the inventor of the Taser was on SBS inventions earlier on. The origin of the name was nothing like I expected.
    -

Comment

Damn missed that interview would have been very interesting.

Comment

Yeah...and why run down the middle of the road when being chased by a car...

It's not real dude...let it go...

Comment

But it is in colour so it must be real...don't ruin my grip on reality. Next you'll be saying Santa isn't real....;-)

Comment

I am bored on night shift hence the thread!!!

Comment

Next time you see it happen grab that TV and shake it yelling "GET UP YOU SOFT CUNT, IT"S JUST LIKE A MASSAGE"...

- - - Updated - - -

I cam imagine you doing that..

Big guy, bald head shaking the fuck out of the TV and yelling...

Neighbours would never bother you again...

Comment

Already done that but they wouldn't listen for some reason. Maybe I should get on the inter web thing and start a rant!!!!!!!!

Comment

Wait, what? There is no Santa?

Well then who the fuck was the bloke in the red suit that came out of our bedroom on Christmas eve when I got home from work last year?
                  Sventek, being a predominantly lazy fuck can you please purchase some for me, bring me the stuff, create something I want after you think of it for me then clean my house, wash my car, dog, bike breathe for me.

Comment

cause if you want real life, place a mirror where your tv is and watch real life in action!!

I too look too deeply into the story line and have to keep reminding my self that its supposed to be entertaining, not real!

Originally posted by bootneck View Post
                    Just watching NCIS LA
                    Why is it that when ever they shoot someone with a Taser on TV I renders the person unconscious!!!!! What a load of crap, it hurts whilst you are dancing the funky chicken but afterwards feels like a deep tissue massage....
                    That is my current rant over.
                    Feel free to agree, disagree, bitch, whinge, or just plain burn.... ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by agrid View Post
                      Coincidentally the inventor of the Taser was on SBS inventions earlier on. The origin of the name was nothing like I expected.
                      Thomas A Swift's Electronic Rifle

Named after a book which his son had.

OP- you are exactly spot on. Used to teach it and no matter how many times people failed to release the trigger whilst changing the cartridge, I howled with laughter.
                      Having been tasered twice for demonstration purposes I know that it hurts like a motherfucker and when that red dot appears on you comply instantly!!!!!!!! :-)

Comment

I have also been hit twice once with the M26 and once with the X26. The X26 hit the hardest.

I would try looking at the mirror for real life but that would be boring and make me a bit paranoid that someone was watching me!!!

Comment

Originally posted by bootneck View Post
                          I have also been hit twice once with the M26 and once with the X26. The X26 hit the hardest.

I would try looking at the mirror for real life but that would be boring and make me a bit paranoid that someone was watching me!!!
                          Think we have it a fair bit in common based on your forum name. Hopefully catch up at some point. Will be sinking a few this Sunday in memory of the fallen.

Comment

Originally posted by Angryjock View Post
                            Having been tasered twice for demonstration purposes I know that it hurts like a motherfucker and when that red dot appears on you comply instantly!!!!!!!! :-)
                            Was the guinea pig only once for training purposes....

I will comply instantly is someone points one of those bloody things at me...
                            Feed 'em to the pigs, Errol....

Comment

Originally posted by Gryphen View Post
                              Was the guinea pig only once for training purposes....

I will comply instantly is someone points one of those bloody things at me...
                              I feel the same about pepper spray. Not a single pleasant thing can come of a face full of pepper spray.

Comment

Working...
                              X