Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Epic Live Roller Derby - 7pm 16th November

Hi Folks,

Saturday the 16th of November sees an epic double-header of Roller Derby.

You may have seen some of the local teams playing here in Perth already and know that it's an entertaining sport to watch. Here's the difference from those that you may have watched:

The first game is a mens game. WA has a quality team and is aiming to earn the title of the best team in Australia, something we feel we can already achieve with the people we have - it's just a matter of lining up the games. This is our first test - against the guys from Brisbane.

If you haven't watched a game of mens derby you may not be aware of how different it can be to the female leagues. It can be brutal and fast, with many of the skaters having a decade or more of skating experience and other sporting background.

There will be at least five players, including myself, that played for the Australian team against New Zealand a couple of months ago, so I can guarantee this will be a quality game.

Following this game it's the best of the Perth Roller Derby women's league versus the best of the Brisbane ladies - again this will be a fantastic game.

Here's a link, hope to see you at the Herb Graham Rec Centre. I think the cost is $20 per person. There's more information on Facebook, or let me know if I've missed anything out

WA: Perth vs Brisbane #1 | Roller Derby AU
    Click Link for My Bikes:

Aprilia RS250
    1985 GSXR750 "Slabbie"
Working...
X