Milkweed Plants

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Milkweed Plants

I'm trying to find someone who has these growing on their property who wouldn't mind having a few removed. I would like to try to attract Wandering Monarch butterflies & photograph the different stages of growth from eggs to adulthood. This weed used to be very common down south where we all used to collect Monarch eggs & caterpillars as kids & I thought it would be something that my kids would also enjoy, but finding a source of the weed (the only thing that the caterpillars will eat) is proving to be elusive, as I believe it is classified as a noxious weed.

Check out my 1198s Corse SE in the garage: Desmosedici Ohlins forks, magnesium wheels, Ohlins TTX rear shock, Kyle racing link, alloy subframe, carbon fairing stay, ceramic coated Termi full systen, PCV, lots of carbon & titanium.

wow, it is a declared weed in WA. We used to go to the local nursery, Mitre 10 etc and buy them in NZ. All in the hope we could get some monarchs visiting so my kids could watch them. Schools even encouraged it!
    Good luck with the hunt!

Comment

Working...
    X