Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Concreter

Hi all,

Is there one on here or can anyone recommend a good concreter?
    Work will be done in Ashbury and around 40 sq/m.

Cheers!
    If you can... you MUST!

I can but where is Ashbury, it comes up in Sydney on maps. If its Perth though I can point you to a good one.
    My mum always used to say, when life hands you lemons "kill mob within spell duration with a soul gem of adequate quality for the mob's level to trap its soul"

Comment

I think its Ashby sorry
      If you can... you MUST!

Comment

Yeah just confirmed, Ashby up near Joondalup here in WA. Can you let me know the details of your recommended concreter?
        If you can... you MUST!

Comment

Troy from Liquid limestone. 0402 486 878. Dont worry about the fact his company is called limestone all concreters call themselves that. He may not always answer straight away as he might be up to his ankles in it, but he will give you an honest quote and do a good professional job.
          My mum always used to say, when life hands you lemons "kill mob within spell duration with a soul gem of adequate quality for the mob's level to trap its soul"

Comment

Thanks heaps! I'll pass on the info.
            If you can... you MUST!

Comment

My nephew does jobs that size. Drop me a PM and I'll hook you up. A few people at Hockey too.

Hope your well mate.
              Its all good on Ducati's

Comment

[MENTION=27425]Mr Bean[/MENTION]

Comment

Originally posted by ninjaa View Post
                  [MENTION=27425]Mr Bean[/MENTION]
                  ^^ This bloke!

Although, I think he's had more larger / longer term commercial work on recently... And if not, he's given up working altogether and is a full time track Supremo now, haha. I am sure he must have a Caravan tucked away living down at Barbs somewhere!

Comment

Working...
                  X