Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad Taste Costume Party Ideas

Hihihihihihi!

I have a bad taste themed costume party tomorrow night. I don't have a costume yet.. I figured you guys would have some good ideas??

I'm good at this having been to some bad taste fancy dress (Klansman, pedo priest) and having been to genuine events dressed in bad taste despite not being invited to attend in such garb. Hitler was a big hit at party of predominantly Jewish kids. Otherwise black up and go ask Niky Minaj. That's bad taste.

Some other ideas:
    Miley Cyrus
    Pregnant Nun

I like this idea, borrow small child:

Originally posted by Abuse this
    Get a load of this pussy, he wouldn't travel back in time to murder a baby.

Comment

who's the guy who made the ms windows interface?
      “Crashing is shit for you, shit for the bike, shit for the mechanics and shit for the set-up,” Checa told me a while back. “It’s a signal that you are heading in the wrong direction. You want to win but crashing is the opposite. It’s like being in France when you want to go to England and when you crash you go to Spain. That way you’ll never get to England!” -- Carlos Checa

Comment

Wear a steering wheel around your neck and go as Peter Brock.

Come along in a wheel chair wearing a Superman costume.

Comment

There are some on google, but not a lot...

(Steve Irwin of course)

Comment

Easy as - yellow hat and a red cape = pimple
            What I do for a crust www.dmme.com.au and www.starcom1.com.au

Comment

One owner. Only driven gently on Sundays. Sold to best offer. First to see will buy. Reward offered for safe return. Coming soon to a cinema near you. Available for a limited time only.

My waterbed broke this morning. Oh, I don't have a waterbed. Bugger.

Comment

Not going to type suicide bomber into google at work
                Men have motorcycles while women have menstrual cycles, you can't talk to either while they are on it. The women's also has a sound, it goes nag-na-nag-nag-nag, biiiiiitch-bitch-biiiiiiiitch!

Comment

Head to toe black Lycra body suit and a mouth full of custard.
                  When asked, "And what are you today?"
                  Slap both cheeks with your hands expelling custard and reply, "Black head."

Comment

Find a couple of female friends to take with you, then print this out and wear it yourself.

Comment

Blood splattered lab coat and a metal coat hanger = back street abortionist.
                      "Speed Kills". The stupid person's answer to a complex problem.

Comment

Go dressed as a shark..............in an elvis outfit with a sign around your neck that says "I'm goin to Grace........town"

(Before anyone calls me out for being insensitive, please be check the thread title)
                        "Farewell, shitty day, don't forget to fuck thyself on the way out"

Comment

Get a Orange set of Hi-Vis overalls, put a cable tie around each wrist, then shave your head (optional) and go as a Guantanamo Bay Prison escapee
                          Rules are for the Obedience of Fools and the Guidance of Wise men. Douglas Bader.

Only two things are Infinite, the Universe and Human Stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein.

Three can keep a Secret, if Two of them are Dead. Benjamin Franklin.

Comment

Canadian's dead Diana costume from a few years ago is always a classic.
                            Originally posted by vk6hgr
                            My Hyosung couldn't do that speed if it was dropped in from orbit.

Comment

Wear a suit

take 3 i phones....and speak Phil.....(broken english...)

Blame the govmnt... oh and wear a bug.... good luck..

( no-one will get it)

Scene from Hitchhickers Guide to the Galaxy......music stops.... and Arthur Dent says " these people are ALL idiots" awkward..

Canadian mayor with crack pipe........( don't get pulled for rbt...but.)
                              Last edited by GsxInShed; 23-11-2013, 01:05 PM. Reason: Canada wins
                              " Imagination is the seed of life..."

Comment

Working...
                              X