car storage?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• car storage?

Well my mate does fifo and we only have one parking spot so we need somewhere to put his car just wondering has anyone dealt with any of the car storage places in perth he does long stints and its a expensive car so he wants somewhere safe and secure any suggestions would be appreciated

Any of those lock up garages big enough to manoeuvre and store a car maybe?

Comment

I stored one of mine years ago in the Fort Knox in Freo...

Was inside undercover and rates were reasonable...

Comment

cheers rich il check them out thanx

Comment

I store my ute in someones unused garage. They charge $100 for 5 weeks. Found them on Gumtree. Definitely worth a look to see what people have to offer, or even put up a wanted ad with rates your willing to pay.

Comment

Hi Sproket88 ...

My mate has car storage in kewdale it's 5 min from the international airport and 8 mins from the domestic , he has a lot of FIFO vehicles in already cars are inside and ALL cars are placed on trickle charge . The premises is alarmed with cameras and also has a caretaker on site , very good prices and he does cars, bikes, caravans ,trucks and trailers .

AGB STORAGE : Glyn Barnes on 0418 940 747 ... Mention me OZY ( mike ) for good price :-)
            WARNING : this old dog bites !!

WARNING : BEFORE YOU THREATEN FIND OUT MORE ABOUT YOUR OPPONENT !!

Comment

awesome cheers ozy definatly be giving them a buzz on wed when my mate gets back from his stint

Comment

If doing long stints why not sell the car and get a hire car each time he is home? Would work out cheaper.

If he is attached to said car then obviously not the idea for him
                Men have motorcycles while women have menstrual cycles, you can't talk to either while they are on it. The women's also has a sound, it goes nag-na-nag-nag-nag, biiiiiitch-bitch-biiiiiiiitch!

Comment

theres are panel beater in Malaga.

oh wait, he only really does bikes
                  Atlas Performance, dyna pumps, " your name goes here"

Comment

Its a cv8z monaro he'll never sell it malaga u say arwon haha

Comment

There is a storage mob on Abernethy road as well that has ground level units that hold a car. I think it is National Storage?
                      They hung a sign up in our town "If you live it up, you won't live it down"-Tom Waits

Comment

My CV8-R monaro was in his storage for more than a year , I've got room at home now and I use it more frequent . Your mates monaro will be well looked after , and if it's in long term it's cheaper again he also has 14 x double car hoists it possibly will go on one of those ...
                        WARNING : this old dog bites !!

WARNING : BEFORE YOU THREATEN FIND OUT MORE ABOUT YOUR OPPONENT !!

Comment

Awesome cheers for your help ozy

Comment

Hamer Airport Parking
                            they do open air or undercover for cars or bikes
                            09 DRZ400E

Comment

Working...
                            X