If you own a DJI Phantom Quadcopter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you own a DJI Phantom Quadcopter

Or you're soon going to be buying one, the Zenmuse Gimbal is for sale at B&H PhotoVideo for $US369, normally $US699. See here: zenmuse| B&H Photo Video

Don't forget that you'll also need to buy the upgrade kit for $US69.

I love these Black Friday deals!
    "He who joyfully marches to music rank and file, has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice." Albert Einstein

HHHHhhhhhhnnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggaaaAAAAAAAHHHHHHH H~~~~*

Untold levels of want for one of these setups, but I have zero ability to justify such expense right now
    such comment
    wow
    many post

Comment

Early Christmas present?

There's a new model about to be released in Oz (it's already available in the US), and the prices of the main unit have dropped a lot - just in case that makes a difference.
      "He who joyfully marches to music rank and file, has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice." Albert Einstein

Comment

I've got a few things on next year that I'd love to get some footage of from the air, but I'll keep plugging away with ground level shooting for now

One thing I'm really amazed with is just how far this tech has come in the last couple of years. A dinky little 60D, a few bits of glass and a Macbook really can turn out broadcast quality stuff (lack of photographer talent aside), and these affordable flying rigs are an even stronger endorsement of that technical evolution... can't wait to fly one of these things around a big event.
        such comment
        wow
        many post

Comment

A very good friend just purchased a DJI Phantom and I now realise I need one in my life.

Comment

Originally posted by Desmo View Post
            A very good friend just purchased a DJI Phantom and I now realise I need one in my life.
            If you get a Zenmuse Gimbal, I may have a spare part for you that will save you some $$. It depends on how good I am with a soldering iron.

Comment

I'm a poor dive instructor, this is way down my list of things I should buy.
              Seriously looking at a cheapy quad just for fun though.

Comment

Aren't there any good dive instructors that could give you some tips ?
                "I drink it when I'm happy and when I'm sad. Sometimes I drink it when I'm alone. When I have company I consider it obligatory. I trifle with it if I'm not hungry and drink it when I am. Otherwise, I never touch it," she once said, "unless I'm thirsty."
                Madame Lilly Bollinger

Comment

This was the only quadcopter thread I could find so thought I'd post a link in here to this video, it's pretty impressive stuff and you'll need around 16 mins to see it through

Raffaello D'Andrea: The astounding athletic power of quadcopters .
                  Raffaello D&#39Andrea: The astounding athletic power of quadcopters - YouTube

Comment

Good friend of mine just bought the one [MENTION=5311]Irish[/MENTION] had for sale; he brought it around my place the other night and I was very impressed with it's capabilities. Incredibly easy to fly and gets great footage from the go-pro, will have to add this to my list of toys I *need* also.

Comment

match your DJI and raise you this:

Taxidermy Quad at its best......I believe this is genuine......

Imagine the neighbours looking up at the family BBQ on Sunday.

Sorry to thread shit [MENTION=7864]Sventek[/MENTION] - it is Friday......
                      Last edited by Gippo; 28-02-2014, 12:16 PM.
                      Its all good on Ducati's

Comment

Should have my new QAV400 ready for LOS flight testing this weekend. CC3D flight controller, t-motor power with APC MR props. Will be running 400mw 1.3 ghz video for FPV.

Comment

Working...
                        X