Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anyone ever used HBA Learning Centre?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone ever used HBA Learning Centre?

Looking at possibly doing a Cert IV in Training and Assessment through these guys given the price is the cheapest currently from my research. Just wondering it there is a reason for this. They seem to be a sizable company and given I'm doing completely online, I'm a bit concerned about level of attention if required.

Only thing I've found is this negative review.
    Not Good Enough - Australia's Customer Complaints Website :: View topic - Poor student support and general rudeness
    Ps, price is currently 800 'til Saturday if anyone is interested.

Anyone got any experience with them?

No, but make sure first aid isn't one of their units in their package. In fact, check their units against training.gov list carefully. When I did my course I nearly signed up to a place and then found out the units offered were the old ones. My cert wouldn't have been worth jack if I had done the course and it was a big name training company in Perth too.
    I went through Plenty training, they were actually pretty good and the facility was great. They use a psychological training approach- great if you know what they're doing and can therefore spend the time messing with them
    Today's mighty oak is just yesterday's nut that held its ground...

Comment

I did frontline management in my own time year to finish. I think my work was of far too high a standard. Don't over do it to just get a cert. Also did Diploma of OHS with them 5 day course finished in 4.
      Originally posted by Abuse this
      Get a load of this pussy, he wouldn't travel back in time to murder a baby.

Comment

Working...
      X