man of mystery???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• man of mystery???

I was just wondering if the tall, dark and handsome man, with a forearm tattoo, carrying a full face helmet and making his way out of the Reject shop, on Thursday lunchtime at Rockingham city shopping centre, might by some miracle, be a Perth Street bike member and even better be single???? my friend and I were walking into the shop and there was brief eye contact made. I watched my single and very available girlfriend's jaw drop to the floor. By the way, she rides a nice big cruiser. Hoping we can find you
    Wouldn't it be nice if Perth Street Bikes had a singles thread. Kinda like speed dating, but behind handlebars.

Rockingham + Reject Shop?

What a catch ...

Comment

Originally posted by Lowen17 View Post
      I was just wondering if the tall, dark and handsome man, with a forearm tattoo, carrying a full face helmet and making his way out of the Reject shop, on Thursday lunchtime at Rockingham city shopping centre, might by some miracle, be a Perth Street bike member and even better be single???? my friend and I were walking into the shop and there was brief eye contact made. I watched my single and very available girlfriend's jaw drop to the floor. By the way, she rides a nice big cruiser. Hoping we can find you
      Wouldn't it be nice if Perth Street Bikes had a singles thread. Kinda like speed dating, but behind handlebars.
      We do have a singles thread, its called the "welcome" section, make sure you say that you're a girl and see how much attention you get.
      Master of the missed signals

Comment

Just make sure to wear kevlar jeans or leathers to prevent leg humping related injuries.

Comment

EVERY thread is a singles thread.

Especially this one... http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...-sites-151906/

Comment

When is a leg hump not a leg hump...

It didn't look that far on the map...

Comment

Tell her to post in the racks thread. Post (t)it and they will come.
              Trying to think of a wise and sincere signature quote, but the only words that leap to mind are, "TITTY SPRINKLES"

Comment

It was me, sup?

Nah jk.. I would never be caught in Rockingham.
                Originally posted by Desmo
                Why be a cunt about it?

Comment

It wasn't a tattoo.

It was dentata scars from last time I fisted [MENTION=12528]Commander Keen[/MENTION]'s mum.
                  "Once upon a time we would obey in public, but in private we would be cynical; today, we announce cynicism, but in private we obey."

Comment

I'm more of a Red Dot man myself.

Do you have any friends who like guys who shop there?
                    Whatcha gonna do? Rap is not afraid of you
                    Beat is for Sonny Bono, beat is for Yoko Ono

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Keen View Post
                      I would never be caught in Rockingham.
                      Trying to think of a wise and sincere signature quote, but the only words that leap to mind are, "TITTY SPRINKLES"

Comment

Originally posted by truewheel View Post
                        When is a leg hump not a leg hump...

Is that a plastic bag containg green vegetable matter on the coffe table ? :o
                        "I drink it when I'm happy and when I'm sad. Sometimes I drink it when I'm alone. When I have company I consider it obligatory. I trifle with it if I'm not hungry and drink it when I am. Otherwise, I never touch it," she once said, "unless I'm thirsty."
                        Madame Lilly Bollinger

Comment

Originally posted by non_quotidiun View Post
                          Is that a plastic bag containg green vegetable matter on the coffe table ? :o
                          I knew that pooch was wasted...look at those eyes!
                          It didn't look that far on the map...

Comment

I watched my single and very available girlfriend's jaw drop to the floor.
                            Pics?
                            Hello

Comment

Hmmmm............. after reading through all that, she's gonna give it a miss. Single sounds better!

Comment

Working...
                              X