My Daughters 21st Party

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Daughters 21st Party

Great night with lovely people at my Daughters 21st till midnight, Mrs Lin saw a man with a torch in the car park. some a..... smashed the window out of my car and wrecked the window pillar, nothing to take. Mikes car also smashed but valuables stolen from it.

I lost my mining job income job six weeks ago, now have some part time work at two hrs a day, so who ever did this you would not care that we are struggling. Thanks you unhuman, yes my last weeks work will cover the excess. Had two hours of sleep while you will be sound asleep satisfied you made enough for your next hit. I am working at 7am and now for nothing.

I went after him but a car was waiting for him. Hoping something painful happens to the trash, I have nothing but hoping he comes to a painful end sooner rather than later. There is no charitable feelings towards this scum that left us and guests with a life long memory of Bec's special night.

If anyone ever hears anything about who did this I wish to make a victim impact statement! Mike lost a hell of a lot more and I would like to administer his one as well.

Pieces of shit.

Sorry to hear mate
    2013 Ducati 1199 Panigale
    2014 KTM 1290 Super Duke R x2
    2012 KAWASAKI ZX6R SUPERSTOCK RACE BIKE (Alive Again!)
    2009 YAMAHA R6 SUPERSPORT TRACK/RACE BIKE
    2008 HONDA CBR1000RR SUPERBIKE TRACK/RACE BIKE
    2012 KAWASAKI NINJA 250 PRODUCTION RACE BIKE

Comment

So sorry to hear that. I hope they get what they deserve - and quickly.
      "He who joyfully marches to music rank and file, has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice." Albert Einstein

Comment

My Daughters 21st Party

Sucks to hear the bad news. People are cunts, that's what insurance is for.

You're meant to post the party details BEFORE the party though mate. :p
        Last edited by kennyboy; 30-11-2013, 06:26 AM.
        for passing your r-e test see here- http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...-thread-57420/
        for passing your R class test see here- http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...-thread-97314/
        for passing your intermediate excel training coarse see here- http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...course-163460/

Comment

Damn. Saw the thread title and thought it was an invitation. Disappointment...

Comment

Yes just back from work, try to get some sleep and then at mid day we have our Black Dog Ride display stand at the Wanneroo Show, so if anyone up there please drop in and we can give info on our rides and promotion of awareness of depression and suicide prevention.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by BenG View Post
            Damn. Saw the thread title and thought it was an invitation. Disappointment...
            Mmmm had three of my four daughters there!

Comment

Probably better that you kept it quiet then [MENTION=10159]Graelin[/MENTION], sorry to hear about the car, unlucky, unfair and unfortunate but at least you didn't have a crowd of PSBers harassing your daughters.
              Do you remember the good old days before the internet?

when arguments were only entered into by the physically or intellectually able.

Comment

Originally posted by Graelin View Post
                Great night with lovely people at my Daughters 21st till midnight, Mrs Lin saw a man with a torch in the car park. some a..... smashed the window out of my car and wrecked the window pillar, nothing to take. Mikes car also smashed but valuables stolen from it.

I lost my mining job income job six weeks ago, now have some part time work at two hrs a day, so who ever did this you would not care that we are struggling. Thanks you unhuman, yes my last weeks work will cover the excess. Had two hours of sleep while you will be sound asleep satisfied you made enough for your next hit. I am working at 7am and now for nothing.

I went after him but a car was waiting for him. Hoping something painful happens to the trash, I have nothing but hoping he comes to a painful end sooner rather than later. There is no charitable feelings towards this scum that left us and guests with a life long memory of Bec's special night.

If anyone ever hears anything about who did this I wish to make a victim impact statement! Mike lost a hell of a lot more and I would like to administer his one as well.
                do you have insurance, how bad is the window pillar? what kind of car? I know where you can get brand new windows for about $40-$50 if I can I could help you replace the glass, its an easy job generally, I worked for O'briens for 6 months
                Master of the missed signals

Comment

If anyone cares these are two stores in Malaga, They sell car glass (not OEM but better quality than the big repairers use)

PGI - 9209 1043
                  Nags - 9209 1666

windows (sides and 1/4 panel windows) go for about $50
                  windscreens are about $110 IIRC

to remove the old window is normally a simple job (more exotic cars are harder, pillarless ect) just remove the door panel and generally there are 2 10mm bolts that hold the window in.

Youtube or google would most likely have something for your car
                  Master of the missed signals

Comment

Sorry to hear this mate.

Rest assured in knowing that the types of people who do this kind of crap lead a shitty existence anyway.

I hope the rest of the night went well for you and the family.

Comment

Couldn't have said it better Huggy.
                      "I drink it when I'm happy and when I'm sad. Sometimes I drink it when I'm alone. When I have company I consider it obligatory. I trifle with it if I'm not hungry and drink it when I am. Otherwise, I never touch it," she once said, "unless I'm thirsty."
                      Madame Lilly Bollinger

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
                        at least you didn't have a crowd of PSBers harassing your daughters.
                        Yet.

It is a shitty thing to happen, and most times these things are crimes of opportunity. There is a lot of people having their cars broken into, while another is waiting to pick up the nasty little shit bag doing the deed.

Didn't happen to see the get away car by chance? White late model SS Commodore or such by chance?
                        Trying to think of a wise and sincere signature quote, but the only words that leap to mind are, "TITTY SPRINKLES"

Comment

Originally posted by kenty View Post
                          do you have insurance, how bad is the window pillar? what kind of car? I know where you can get brand new windows for about $40-$50 if I can I could help you replace the glass, its an easy job generally, I worked for O'briens for 6 months
                          Thanks for the help. The car is a 2002 Renault Laguna and window is passenger side rear with Tint A Car tint. Our insurance Shannon's excess is $400. Add this to the $2000-00 from my daughter backing a few weeks ago into another car and it's just what we do not need after my work going down hill.

The rubber is dented from being prised with a screw driver. The metal could probably be carefully pressed back. I am passed fixing things like this. The plastic trim scratched from the glass pushed in.

I will post up some pics later as IPad refusing to talk to Photo Bucket at the moment.

So tired tonight had three hours sleep.

Comment

Originally posted by TurboR1 View Post
                            Yet.

It is a shitty thing to happen, and most times these things are crimes of opportunity. There is a lot of people having their cars broken into, while another is waiting to pick up the nasty little shit bag doing the deed.

Didn't happen to see the get away car by chance? White late model SS Commodore or such by chance?
                            The get away car was hidden in the dark at a building 400 meters away, I heard the engine and sounded like a v6 Commodore it took off away from where I was about 150 meters away so in the dark just two red tail lights.

Any info on the scum like court days if they get caught will be appreciated I want to face him.

Comment

Originally posted by Huggy View Post
                              Sorry to hear this mate.

Rest assured in knowing that the types of people who do this kind of crap lead a shitty existence anyway.

I hope the rest of the night went well for you and the family.
                              Huggy, we had a fantastic party, everyone of our daughters friends are exceptionally great young people. They all helped clean up. Michael is a great young man. They got his computer and memory stick. Can't replace what was on the stick. Where the get away car was he got his fly buys cards etc. He had to cancel all his other cards. He did not deserve this.

My brother said don't let him spoil what was a great party. Must have been some what funny seeing Indiana Jones Chasing the thief Lol.
                              Yes was fancy dress.

Comment

Working...
                              X