What You See

Isn't always what you get

its just a snake skin sleeping bag!:grin:
    I REJECT YOUR REALITY AND SUBSTITUTE MY OWN

Comment

He's wearing a snake One zee.

Comment

Comment

How did you do that please.? I couldn't open it and paste it here.

<<Techno Tard
          What You See

Comment

1. Copy the jpg web address.
            2. Press the 'pic' icon in the quick reply toolbar (3rd from right)
            3. Paste into the "URL" dialog box that comes up.
            4. Press "Save".

That aside - I'm calling bullshit on a human in there. Who stays asleep while being strangled by a python, let alone being eaten. I'm thinking maybe a dog or similar.

Edit: Not that the OP ever said anything about a human. I'm just making shit up.
            Last edited by truewheel; 30-11-2013, 08:44 AM.
            It didn't look that far on the map...

Comment

Thanks
              What You See

Comment

I know that snakes can stretch open their jaws a lot to swallow prey but looking at the size of that snakes head in comparison to how much it would've had to open it's mouth to ingest what's allegedly inside it I have my doubts on how authentic the pic is.

Comment

Originally posted by truewheel View Post
                  1. Copy the jpg web address.
                  2. Press the 'pic' icon in the quick reply toolbar (3rd from right)
                  3. Paste into the "URL" dialog box that comes up.
                  4. Press "Save".

That aside - I'm calling bullshit on a human in there. Who stays asleep while being strangled by a python, let alone being eaten. I'm thinking maybe a dog or similar.

Edit: Not that the OP ever said anything about a human. I'm just making shit up.
                  that or add [img] before the www and then put [/img] after the .jpg
                  I think about sex every tits seconds.

Comment

Must be a reptilian spin off of those Le Croc sleeping bags they have up in the North.
                    Originally posted by Abuse this
                    Get a load of this pussy, he wouldn't travel back in time to murder a baby.

Comment

Originally posted by Mo-Fo View Post
                      I know that snakes can stretch open their jaws a lot to swallow prey but looking at the size of that snakes head in comparison to how much it would've had to open it's mouth to ingest what's allegedly inside it I have my doubts on how authentic the pic is.
                      Snkaes have separate jaw bones at the front end and high degree of movement at the rear end. I believe that photo, I've seen similar photos before...like the one that did the round of the oil rigs a few years back of a rig crew member in South America who went for a sleep in the jungle and got swallowed by an anaconda....that set also showed the victim's corpse inside the snake when it had been cut open. Amazingly flexible animals: my missus told me yesterday we had a tiger snake come inside the shack for a visit, she was amazed when it flattened itself and went under a door that has about 3 mm clearance to floor.
                      "I drink it when I'm happy and when I'm sad. Sometimes I drink it when I'm alone. When I have company I consider it obligatory. I trifle with it if I'm not hungry and drink it when I am. Otherwise, I never touch it," she once said, "unless I'm thirsty."
                      Madame Lilly Bollinger

Comment

Yeah it happens, my old mans got pics from trip he did in india about 15 yrs ago and he was in the little village out in bumfuck nowhere when they cut the snake open and pulled out the complete body
                        Knowledge without mileage equals bullshit.

"The feelings mutual so kindly fuck off"

Comment

Originally posted by Mo-Fo View Post
                          http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lQ0blb7WjsE

Comment

It does happen but that pic is old. It was first reported in south africa a few months back and was reported at the time as being an old woman eaten by a snake. Since then has been eating people in China, India and various places in Asia stereotypically associated with snakes...As usual dodgy news sites don't fact check, and gullible people will always be gullible..

Does a Viral Picture Show a Giant Snake That Swallowed a Woman in South Africa?
                            Ryan

Originally posted by Aufitt
                            Try Para045, he definitely sounds all gooey in the fork for ya

Comment

At Crododylus Park in Darwin,

They have pictures on the wall *so high up that kids cant reach them*( I had to be lifted up ) behind little covers that show the aftermath of a Giant Croc that ate a little boy who was swimming with his mate.

He dived off the wooden jetty and the Croc ate him Head First,

and when they cut it open his body was whole with his arms next to his torso.

He had puncture wounds to his head and shoulders.

It was Horrible

That pic was from the 70's..
                              What You See

Comment

Working...
                              X