Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Don't People in Forrestfield need Public Toilets.?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't People in Forrestfield need Public Toilets.?

I called into the BP Servo in Forrestfield, bought a drink, asked where the Loo was and was told they don't have one.

So I proceeded to Red Rooster to buy lunch just up the road to discover neither do they.

WTF ???

What You See

Isn't always what you get

its Forrestfield, you just shit in the street...

Comment

Maccas do, or the shopping centre. But personally I just go at home.
      For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
      For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

It's much easier being male, the world is our urinal, oh and if you are ever flagging again [MENTION=16420]TROUBLE[/MENTION], that is not a bottle of ginger beer somebody has kindly left for your enjoyment.

Comment

I usually use this one on Lewis Road.

Whatcha gonna do? Rap is not afraid of you
          Beat is for Sonny Bono, beat is for Yoko Ono

Comment

Having an aging population ain't all bad...

https://toiletmap.gov.au/find/Wester...a/Forrestfield
            It didn't look that far on the map...

Comment

Better yet.

Comment

Council regs usually say that all places of employment must have toilets.

Usually there is nothing in the regs that says they must be made available to the public.

Lets face it, you usually only shit on such a toilet when youre desparate or exploding. Both make for a pretty shitty cleaning task for someone.

Then theres the vandalism, the attempted suicide clean ups and the syringes.

Still wondering why you cant find one anywhere?
                Its all good on Ducati's

Comment

Originally posted by Gippo View Post
                  Council regs usually say that all places of employment must have toilets.

Usually there is nothing in the regs that says they must be made available to the public.

Lets face it, you usually only shit on such a toilet when youre desparate or exploding. Both make for a pretty shitty cleaning task for someone.

Then theres the vandalism, the attempted suicide clean ups and the syringes.

Still wondering why you cant find one anywhere?
                  That's why I usually keep a large Gatorade bottle in the car for times where they don't have/wont allow the use of the toilets, just piss in that and leave it behind for them to worry about
                  + Plastic bags or paper pie bags and serviett's work OK if you need a shit and just leave it in a bin
                  #1 Gold Ticket Holder for the Barfridge Fan Club
                  Originally posted by Phildo
                  Noted. We'll check back on that one in three years
                  Originally posted by filbert
                  i'll pretend you didn't know she was 13

98 BADASS TITANIUM BLACKBIRD - Past bikes 1982 XS250 Yamaha & 1983 CB750F with 900 motor
                  Ozblackbird.net Administrator

Comment

Originally posted by Barfridge View Post
                    Maccas do, or the shopping centre. But personally I just go at home.
                    I was busting for a Wee and live in Anketell
                    What You See

Comment

Originally posted by Old frt View Post
                      It's much easier being male, the world is our urinal, oh and if you are ever flagging again [MENTION=16420]TROUBLE[/MENTION], that is not a bottle of ginger beer somebody has kindly left for your enjoyment.
                      Once my Busted arms are fixed... I'll be Back
                      What You See

Comment

Originally posted by Para045 View Post
                        That's why I usually keep a large Gatorade bottle in the car for times where they don't have/wont allow the use of the toilets, just piss in that and leave it behind for them to worry about
                        + Plastic bags or paper pie bags and serviett's work OK if you need a shit and just leave it in a bin
                        WTF? Where do you live? I wanna send you some adult diapers for Xmas.

Comment

Originally posted by bobinatcat View Post
                          What a great app! Just 'here I am, where do I go'. And when busting, what else is there?

Comment

Unless the letter of the law has changed it is legal for a man at least to have a pee behind an open car door.
                            National pride should not be a crime!.

Comment

Originally posted by MADOGA View Post
                              Unless the letter of the law has changed it is legal for a man at least to have a pee behind an open car door.
                              The taxi driver wasn't happy....

Pregnant women can pee on the street if that old one still stands
                              Do you remember the good old days before the internet?

when arguments were only entered into by the physically or intellectually able.

Comment

Working...
                              X