are u in drum & bass

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• are u in drum & bass

hey, anyone up to d&b ? or hardhouse type music? wouldn't mind swapping 'couple' of sounds with someone.... got bit bored to the stuff what i've got...
    um, no trance etc ... it's too light

WHAT is drum & bass and trance???? I though u were looking for a drummer and a bass player. Good luck with the seach bro.

Comment

Yea, i got a couple of drum and bass cd's.
      All of ministry.
      and i love ozy hip hop.
      Have a couple more D&B coming thisa week i believe.
      I'm north of the river.
      I believe Kassper is into D & B if she's still on here.
      sigpic

Comment

drum and bass (d&b) is kinda like techno music... but not! evolved from uk, overtook the whole world. Perth is on the major Cities for d&b concerts i.e. shit heavy bass,um very heavy bass,
        trance? yeh, i call it relax d&b music most tones simple rythms, where d&b got hoatic rythms :0 i'm not a music expert and no no no, i'm not after drumm player, wouldn't have a clue

XSorXpire, i got most of it in mp3 some in wma(hate that format). including most of penulum live shows, got some MoS, but yeh, can make a list if anyone interested,um just moved to SOR will PM u,

Comment

drum and bass (d&b) is kinda like techno music... but not! evolved from uk, overtook the whole world. Perth is on the major Cities for d&b concerts i.e. shit heavy bass,um very heavy bass,
          trance? yeh, i call it relax d&b music most tones simple rythms, where d&b got hoatic rythms :0 i'm not a music expert and no no no, i'm not after drumm player, wouldn't have a clue
          XSorXpire, i got most of it in mp3 some in wma(hate that format). including most of penulum live shows, got some MoS, but yeh, can make a list if anyone interested,um just moved to SOR will PM u,
          [/b]
          Magic.
          Love pendulum. Saw them live the last time they were in perth. They played a dodgey little gig out back of whiteman park. Met them, they rock. I love my music loud, my new neighbor bought their house in october and told me they were planning to run their tree pruning biz from home and park their trucks outside my bedroom window. I asked him what time they would start their trucks and he laughed, said "not too early, about half five".
          I said " that's alright mate, we'll get on perfectly, i usually go to bed about three and my stereo is real loud". He laughed at me. When they came and buillt a driveway i played "pure drum and bass cd 1" at nine in the morning full bore. All the winidows rattle in both my neighbors houses when i party. The current neighbors are cool since i lifted the speakers off the floor lowering the vibration my suspended floor gives out. But the new neighbors once they worked out i own the place and would not have things all their own way have not moved in still. Six months it's been empty. He's even offered to buy me out....
          I'm not normally that loud, as my across the road neighbor has very young kids and i wandered over to give him a hand building his new front fence afew months ago. I asked him why he was putting up a new fence and he told me my music wakes the kids up sometimes. The first i new of my loudness, my neighbor is putting up a fence to lower the noise. I've live here for nine years. I felt a bit embarassed. so i'm a bit quieter now. But you have to love good neighbors.
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X