Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A solution to parcel delivery - Pakman parcel box

Pakman Parcel Box

Fuck you parcel post. I'm going to get one rig it with a box of huntsmans for the first time you scan and deliver a parcel, then escalate from there, or I may just use it for it's intended purpose. Next place maybe.
    Originally posted by Abuse this
    Get a load of this pussy, he wouldn't travel back in time to murder a baby.

Noice idea but if the seller is paying for delivery how do you know they are using a "participating courier"?

Yer I know - ask them. But if not is that a deal breaker?
    It didn't look that far on the map...

Comment

That parcel chute is a really nice touch, should be much easier to shit in than your standard curbside letterbox.

Comment

I am an online seller, and this is great, if my courier wouldn't participate, it's a deal breaker for them.
        www.hurtlegear.com.au

Comment

Brilliant business idea to take advantage of the explosion in online shopping; I really like it!

Comment

I can see it now, get home to find my missed delivery card in the big box at the bottom.
            "Once upon a time we would obey in public, but in private we would be cynical; today, we announce cynicism, but in private we obey."

Comment

We've had a barcode for Australian air express for years the couriers that deliver now know that tbey leave stuff or suffer the rath!
              Always get sms notification from dhl that they are about to deliver and then when they have

Comment

doesn't show anything actually in the box
                Looks kinda small
                can't find dimensions anywhere
                what's to stop sneaky postie just scanning box and not putting anything in
                Note: this may not be the universe where the above is relevant.

Comment

Originally posted by somebodyelse View Post
                  Looks kinda small
                  Given that you're two options currently are 1. Insist upon a signature (which you could still do) or 2. Have it left out the front of the house it still seems a more secure option to me. Other than the insist upon a signature option the sneaky postie risk is still present even now; but they'd at least know who scanned it so I'm guessing this would still be a pretty risky move for said delivery guy's job security.

Comment

Originally posted by somebodyelse View Post
                    Looks kinda small
                    I'll answer this:

Parcel contractor thinks he'll get one over me scans, opens box to reveal big red numbers counting down with a scale rigged to a primer and modified land mine beneath his feet. Sign indicates "Place parcel on scales to stop clock. Do not close door empty and run or 'BOOM!'"

Comment

Some people get REALLY overprotective of their mail order sex toys...

Comment

Originally posted by Ryven View Post
                        Some people get REALLY overprotective of their mail order sex toys...
                        Ryven, you just reminded me of that scene in Lock, Stock with Hatchet Harry. I'm going to beat my next parcel post contractor with a giant black rubber cock.

Comment

Working...
                        X