Help soldering a circuit board.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help soldering a circuit board.

Is anyone able to help solder a a power lead to a small circuit board? Preferably NOR, around Morley would be great.

It's for a small indoor quadcopter.
    The board will power on but wouldn't respond, some googling says the lead can come loose and re-soldering it back on may fix the problem, or it could just be a faulty board.
    I cut the lead off and had a go myself but it didn't fix the problem, but my soldering skills are non existent.
    A new one is on its way but won't be here in time.

Is anyone able to help me either Tomorrow or Sunday or Tonight?
    6 pack of beer up for grabs if you do a good enough job, even if it doesn't fix the problem.

Cheers

I'll be in Morley tomorrow arvo around 6 picking up my TA, can drop in around then if you like

Comment

Originally posted by Sonik View Post
      I'll be in Morley tomorrow arvo around 6 picking up my TA, can drop in around then if you like
      My apologies, I live in Beechboro but I only listed Morley as a more familiar suburb.
      And I wasn't expecting somone to actually visit me :p I don't really have the proper tools.

If you're OK with that, it would be great but no dramas if it's too far out of your way.
      Either way, thankyou for the offer, much appreciated

Comment

Meh. Morley, Beechboro, whichever. I'll cover at least 100km during my shift tomorrow night so that's hardly out of my way. The soldering gear us part if my toolbox so no effort required there.
        The only possible difficulty may come from someone crashing into something and the resulting emergency call.

Comment

That would be awesome.
          PM shortly.
          Thanks again.

Comment

If Sonik doesnt get a chance im not far, and could come by sunday about 1:30.

PM me if you still need it done

Comment

Originally posted by dave_p View Post
              If Sonik doesnt get a chance im not far, and could come by sunday about 1:30.

PM me if you still need it done
              Pm sent

Comment

Wouldn't credit it, so many night shifts started with nothing urgent to do and tonight it all kicks off before I even start. Jinxed myself

Comment

Thanks to [MENTION=20458]Sonik[/MENTION] for trying to make it.

Huge thanks to [MENTION=14679]dave_p[/MENTION] awesome job, she's back in the air again

Comment

No worries, glad its working!

Comment

Working...
                    X