Graelin V Scooter Trash

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Graelin V Scooter Trash

I was walking down the footpath today and as I passed by two scooters with four Lousy Little Losers (LLL), one calls out to me.

He called me Fu...... Fat old bastard, perhaps I should have lost my hearing by now, so I turned and he again repeated it.

There were four tiny skinny little pimple faced pricks, so I walked over to the small one with the big mouth and enquired if I had done something to him that caused this.

He had extremely limited vocabulary simply telling me to "walk away" after many repeats and I had not walked away the second LLL stepped in and told me You had better walk away.

Looking down at these malnourished LLL I noticed that the red scooters had 50 cc and the last numbers of his rego were 176. Then the first LLL opened his wallet and dropped a key minus the plastic bit. He was so busy telling me to "walk Away" he did not notice it.

A few mins later he's frantic telling his mates "I've lost my key.

I bent down picked it up and he's now trying to be tough as he begs for his key back. Noticing a patch of long grass near by I couldn't help myself.

Four Lousy Little Louts did not look so tough down on hands and knees in long grass searching for the key.
    Last edited by Graelin; 23-12-2013, 05:40 PM.

Nice one Grae.

Comment

Revenge is ever so sweet

You just made my night

Comment

Firstly, you can't even begin to disagree that being on 2 wheels makes you at least 48% tougher, it's why we all do it

Secondly, Chalk that one up to age and treachery overcoming youth and exuberance
        Nice one Graelin
        It's better to be thought stupid than open your mouth and remove all doubt

Pure speed in sixth gear on a 5,000 foot straightaway is one thing, but pure speed in third gear on a gravel-strewn, downhill, ess turn is quite another.
        Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

sweeeet good onya Grae!
          I REJECT YOUR REALITY AND SUBSTITUTE MY OWN

Comment

Nice work [MENTION=10159]Graelin[/MENTION], don't mess with us golden oldies.

Grae power Bro.

Comment

Nah..

Fuk that!

Lil cunts........scooter fuckwits.....pitbike on road riderz......yoo did the righty mate.... thank fuck I wasn't there to share my OCD........an shit.(AOADD) oh An' pragmatism...whoo!

Someone raised these little fuckerz...to beleive their way is the right way-----see how quickly they fall.......meh.....

BTW did yah wish 'em a merry fikin christmas... bro?
              " Imagination is the seed of life..."

Comment

Nice work! I would have swallowed it though and suggested if they wanted it back to wait around a while if they were prepared to sift through some poo. Or offer to leave it in a brown paper bag on their doorstep ...on fire.
                Originally posted by Abuse this
                Get a load of this pussy, he wouldn't travel back in time to murder a baby.

Comment

Bah, story didn't include piano wire and trees. 7/10.

If proving you're tough includes your mates to back you up and mouthing off to people older than your dad, you've failed miserably.

Comment

Fucking little cunts.

Should have raped one.

Or maybe 2 if you felt up to it.
                    2013 Ducati 1199 Panigale
                    2014 KTM 1290 Super Duke R x2
                    2012 KAWASAKI ZX6R SUPERSTOCK RACE BIKE (Alive Again!)
                    2009 YAMAHA R6 SUPERSPORT TRACK/RACE BIKE
                    2008 HONDA CBR1000RR SUPERBIKE TRACK/RACE BIKE
                    2012 KAWASAKI NINJA 250 PRODUCTION RACE BIKE

Comment

not to mention that Grae is a big lad, he could of sorted out those little squeezers quick smart!:grin:
                      I REJECT YOUR REALITY AND SUBSTITUTE MY OWN

Comment

Originally posted by GIXXEN View Post
                        Fucking little cunts.

Should have raped one.

Or maybe 2 if you felt up to it.
                        Or, you know... Not.

Comment

He who laughs last, laughs loudest.
                          Christie. 1972-2012. RIP my dear friend. Never forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by Geeza View Post
                            not to mention that Grae is a big lad, he could of sorted out those little squeezers quick smart!:grin:
                            Yes, Graelin's no shrinking violet

It would have been amusing watching Ambos puling scooters out of these little pricks arses if he had a quite lovely time beating 7 shades of shit out of them.
                            Sventek, being a predominantly lazy fuck can you please purchase some for me, bring me the stuff, create something I want after you think of it for me then clean my house, wash my car, dog, bike breathe for me.

Comment

Well when your luck is down.

Gave away my old clothes drier free to some Maori scaffolders, one is six foot five and they come from the Same area as the LLLs do. They showed a lil bit of interest in my friends.

I got this old song stuck in my head now, "All I want for Christmas is My Two Front Teeth"
                              Last edited by Graelin; 24-12-2013, 10:41 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X